shape
carat
color
clarity

Amcor settings?

kt

Shiny_Rock
I saw a couple that look really nice, has anyone bought from them? Are they good quality, and are they sparkly IRL? Their photos look nice and they have a nicer variety than eBay vendors in some styles. Thanks!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I have one that I bought secondhand from someone on a site. It has a few small flaws, such as the split shank is not completely even and its missing diamonds where the shanks join the head, but it is sparkly and impressive. Also, a dog ate it and it survived the dog's digestive system unscathed, so that should count for something.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hetekittykitty, the fact that the dog survived the diamonds in the digestive tract... surely it means that the polish was good? :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
And seriously, thank you for mentioning another source.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I bought a plain rose gold fishtail prong setting for my Barry green tourmaline. It's very pretty and well-made, but my jeweler had a hard time setting my stone even though it was supposedly sized for the exact same 7mm measurement. I think that's probably an issue with the jeweler and not with the setting, but it might be worth mentioning.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_4173_0.jpg

This is the one I have.

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
Do they have a website?

kt

Shiny_Rock
It's amcordesign.com

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Why does this show as someone has posted a new comment (poppyseed) but when you click on the post to read new comments... they aren't there and it shows Aug 2011 as last post? Am I hallucinating??? (well, i guess anything's possible....!!)

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe they deleted their response?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results