shape
carat
color
clarity

Amazing experience with the entire ID Jewelry family!

SophiaDevereaux

Rough_Rock
Whether you're on a tight budget or not, ID Jewelry in the Diamond District was absolutely THE best experience I've had shopping for my engagement ring (we've been searching since September/Nov). My future FI and I were able to get exactly what I was looking for and their prices were WAY better than any of the other jewelry stores (or online sites like James Allen & Blue Nile). The entire staff from Yekutiel to his wife to Jade were all willing to help me find the perfect ring and get exactly what I was looking for. In the end that's what great customer service is all about. I can't wait to continue doing business with them!

Q

Queenie60

Pictures? Can't wait to see!

SophiaDevereaux

Rough_Rock
Hi all :wavey:

I'm so excited to finish round this post out with a couple pictures of my beautiful engagement ring! I'll also post these in my original thread to help others with their search. I can't stop singing IDJ and Yekutiel's praises—thank you all again for helping us pick out my ring! Can't wait to come back for more help in the future. Apologies for the shots, turns out the only great place to take pics with enough lighting is my closet and bathroom. :shifty:

image4_1.jpg
image2_17.jpg
image1_30.jpg

Q

Queenie60

Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful.

QueenFVS

Rough_Rock
Sophia -- congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is stunning.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous! Congratulations. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results