shape
carat
color
clarity

Amazing customer service from B2C Jewels and what a fantastic diamond I received.

Anne Parker

Rough_Rock
I was looking for 1ct pear shape diamond, for a custom piece that I was looking to have made. I had never purchased any jewelry from the internet before and was extremely scared. Johnny who was my B2C jewelry consultant was extremely knowledgeable and patient with me. When I received my diamond, she was pretty with an everlasting sparkle. As soon as it was delivered, I took it to 2 different jewelers that I do business with. Neither jeweler could touch the quality of the diamond for what I paid for it. One of my jewelers had his diamond vendor there to inspect my diamond even he said I received a great deal on my diamond. I was so happy with my diamond, I had them make my custom piece, with the new diamond that I purchased from them. :appl:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was looking for 1ct pear shape diamond, for a custom piece that I was looking to have made. I had never purchased any jewelry from the internet before and was extremely scared. Johnny who was my B2C jewelry consultant was extremely knowledgeable and patient with me. When I received my diamond, she was pretty with an everlasting sparkle. As soon as it was delivered, I took it to 2 different jewelers that I do business with. Neither jeweler could touch the quality of the diamond for what I paid for it. One of my jewelers had his diamond vendor there to inspect my diamond even he said I received a great deal on my diamond. I was so happy with my diamond, I had them make my custom piece, with the new diamond that I purchased from them. :appl:

Please post a picture! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results