shape
carat
color
clarity

Amanda.Rx's PRO pictures!

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! You have such a great smile. Congratulations!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures!! You two make a great couple!! Congrats on a fantastic wedding!!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
beautiful photos amanda! You have a very pretty smile. :))

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Awesome pictures and a beautiful couple....can't go wrong! Congratulations!! :appl:

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
These are amazing! You and your hubby look so overjoyed! Thank you for sharing them!

PS- I LOVED your earrings, they are so beautiful!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
wannaBMrsH said:
These are amazing! You and your hubby look so overjoyed! Thank you for sharing them!

PS- I LOVED your earrings, they are so beautiful!

Thanks! I got the earrings from an etsy vendor www.handwired.etsy.com They were really lightweight and reasonably priced. I fell in love with them when I saw them!

Thanks to the rest of you ladies for your lovely comments!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pics!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks so lovely! And I love your dress :appl:

A beautiful venue and a beautiful bride! I especially love the picture of the two of you exiting. Looks like so much fun!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous :love:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you both! :appl:

Everything looked lovely! :wavey:

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amanda, congratulations! You looked positively radiant and all of your details were lovely. Thanks so much for posting these!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pics. I adore you bouquet. When you say heading out for the night do you mean you left the reception and went where? When I was little I remember couples actually leaving, but that isn't done in my area anymore. Now it seems like the bride and groom best stay around and finish paying all the vendors. ugh.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
hoofbeats95 said:
Gorgeous pics. I adore you bouquet. When you say heading out for the night do you mean you left the reception and went where? When I was little I remember couples actually leaving, but that isn't done in my area anymore. Now it seems like the bride and groom best stay around and finish paying all the vendors. ugh.

Thanks! We were going to go party with all of our friends and family that came to the wedding, but we were just too pooped. We went back to my apartment first (because I realized my purse never made it into our car) so I had to wait for a BM to bring it to me. Then, we went to our hotel and crashed!

We had already payed the vendors in advance. I made out tip-cards and gave them to one of the groomsmen to give out for us, so that we could just leave!

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I love your cake-it's gorgeous! Congratulations!

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
I'm kind of critical of photos and I have no trouble saying you have some really good ones there. Looks like a fun wedding. Everything looked just beautiful. Congratulations to you both!

Treefrog

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pictures. You look so radiant and happy! And I love your flowers.

Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results