shape
carat
color
clarity

Am I the only person who still won’t/doesn’t…

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Am I the only one obsessed with my dental hygiene?

Every evening before bed I ...
1. Clean plaque from tongue with stainless steel tongue cleaner
2. Brush with regular brush about 10 minutes
3. Waterpick, first from outside in, then inside out
4. Floss with unwaxed floss
5. Rub the surfaces between every tooth with Sunstar GUM Softpicks till every surface audibly squeeks ... first from outside in, then inside out (I also carry these inside my car)
6. Brush with Sonic Care ultrasonic brush
7. Rinse with CloSys

Takes about an hour, so I watch something on Netflix.

I get cleaning from dental hygienist at dentist 4 times a year.
She loves me.

I'm taking all my teeth to the grave.

I would love to see your smile!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Am I the only one who dreads the return to office culture for all the socialness they claim is good for me, yet when I’m in the office, I am completely ignored (by in person people, not via email directives)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Am I the only one who doesn’t hand wash dishes? I HATE hand washing and buy only dishwasher safe items!!

@MamaBear I‘m the weirdo that washes my dishes first and then puts them in the dishwasher. I will wait for the whole dishwasher to be full before I run it. I don’t run it every day.

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
Vacuum...even though we have a Dyson and Roomba. I hate vacuuming and would rather sweep my floors. Same thing when it comes to dishes. I'd rather wash and dry my dishes by hand than use our dishwasher. :ugeek:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Am I the only one who doesn't
let laundry pile up?
I do several loads of laundry a day.
I like doing laundry.
I am that weirdo. :wink2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I am one of the few people who no longer colors their hair but doesn't eschew plastic surgery, fillers and Botox.

cheers--Sharon

margauxmines

Shiny_Rock
Oh gosh, my age is showing. I've done everything on here except the supreme dental hygiene (@kenny, I hope to one day have the same discipline as you!), the Botox/fillers because I'm still a long way away from having to consider it, and anything about kids because god forbid. :lol:

Am I the only one who's never lived in a house?

My parents and I have only ever lived in apartments. Never a house. My boyfriend says it boggles his mind—how could I live in such a confined space, he asks. I don't know. I'm used to it. :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My parents and I have only ever lived in apartments. Never a house. My boyfriend says it boggles his mind—how could I live in such a confined space, he asks. I don't know. I'm used to it. :lol:

I grew up in a house and we also own a house at the beach where we are currently living. But we have an apartment that is very spacious and beautiful (IMO) in NYC. More spacious than many houses actually. One cannot generalize that all apartments are confined spaces just like one cannot say all houses are bigger and less confining than apartments. JMO.

And I get what you are saying. I like apartment living too. But I also like living in a free standing house with land. Pros and cons to both types of living arrangements and I get the attraction to each one.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who can’t stand Harry Potter?!!

Am I the only one who never saw or read any Harry Potter books or movies?
:)

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DGAF about popular culture. I don’t care how people dress, what music they listen to, how they’re doing their hair, what cars they drive, how they’re doing their make up, what books they read, etc. I do my own thing. I make myself happy.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DGAF about popular culture. I don’t care how people dress, what music they listen to, how they’re doing their hair, what cars they drive, how they’re doing their make up, what books they read, etc. I do my own thing. I make myself happy.

Yes to all of this!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Am I the only one who never EVER wants to wear a pair of high heels again?

To piggy back off of this.... has never worn high heels? (well ok, wedge espadrilles less than handful of times).

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium

SparklySasquatch

Rough_Rock
Am I the only one who does not have any streaming services (Netflix or the like . . ) and am I the only one who does not have a crock pot ?

(Crack pot is a different story.)

:bigsmile:

Edited to say not related to drugs . . . okay, my English. :oops:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Am I the only one who doesn't
let laundry pile up?
I do several loads of laundry a day.
I like doing laundry.
I am that weirdo. :wink2:

Ha ha, I would do my laundry daily if we were not always in the middle of a water drought!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha ha, I would do my laundry daily if we were not always in the middle of a water drought!!!

Oh my goodness. Yes I’m grateful we have plenty of water here. Hope your drought is over soon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results