shape
carat
color
clarity

Am I obsessed?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tarams

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

If you've read my posts, you know I have a marquise diamond with a GIA cert that I recently had appraised. I've been looking to get more info - Sarin, etc. and have contacted Jonathon about having it re-appraised. My husband thinks it's ridiculous (since I already have the GIA and an appraisal), and that I've become obsessed.

Having it done is nothing more than personal to me - wanting to know as much as I can about my own stone. So I wanted to ask if I am being ridiculous, or if you think I should have it done? I will not be offended, and your opinions matter, so please spout! And thank you!

student

Shiny_Rock
My advice would be: if you want more info b/c you're worried that your stone might have some problem, or be less than it could be, don't worry about it! Just enjoy your stone. I'm sure it's a beautiful one. But if getting more info is something you would enjoy no matter what you found out, just b/c you'd like to have as much info as possible about your diamond, then why not? Go for it.

Just my thoughts.

biscuit

Rough_Rock
Hi Tara!!

I'm thinking, if you like the diamond and intend to keep it, don't worry about it! If you would get rid of it if the initial grading was done wrong, then get it re-graded! Just my .02!

Hope it works out!!!:praise:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results