shape
carat
color
clarity

Am I getting a good Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dknox

Rough_Rock
I am looking at the following diamond as a possible purchase and would like your guys feedback. I have plugged this into the cut advisor and rated very good in all categories:Round
GIA CERT
1.05 carat
E Color
VS1 Clarity
Symmetry/Polish VG/VG
No Cutlet
6.5X6.6X4
Table 57
Depth 61.1
Crown 34.5 degrees
pavilion 43.3 %
Price is approximately $7300.00Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yup looks good, but you should always ask for the pavilion angle and just check it again on the cut adviser, because if there is a small culet it can change the angle very significantly

dknox

Rough_Rock
I'd like to thank you guys for the input on this post. This is my first diamond purchase and I don't think I could have done it as confidently without this forum or your input. I got the sarin angle numbers to round out the previous numbers I listed:crown 34.5 '
pavilion 40.8 '
cutlet .5 'I had the stone appraised yesterday and everything checked out. I will definitely be pointing any friends to this site if they are preparing to buy a diamond in the future!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Dknox, thanks, it's a pleasure
smile.gif
Congrads with your diamond! Looks like Tolkowsky proportions - can't go wrong with them

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Dknox,Looking good! Price is reasonable and proportions are scoring less than 2 on HCA - very promising.VG/VG for polish/symmetry - most probably lovely stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results