shape
carat
color
clarity

Alternate Sapphire Set

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I posted this already on the SMTB forum but just thought I would post my sapphire set here really quick as some people tend to not leave the CS forum :mrgreen:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-sapphire-and-diamond-e-band-from-dj.168895/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-sapphire-and-diamond-e-band-from-dj.168895/[/URL]

Below is a picture of my sapphire set. I just got the sapphire stacker from Dover. The sapphire halo and matching half eternity I have posted before, but just in case it was custom made from my HK jeweler several years ago as a gift from DH on our 2nd anniversary. Sapphire is heated and is between 1.10-1.15 I can't remember exactly though. I will have to go back and look at the paperwork. I'm pretty sure the dover band is treated in someway as the sapphires are very bright for the small size. Hope you like the pics!

4.jpg

6.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Really beautiful! The stacker adds so much to the entire look. (Not that it needs it -- gorgeous anyway!)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool set!

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! :love: I especially love the look with the sapphire band sandwiched between the other two bands.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is really beautiful...

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely set! Do you wear this set most of the time, or for particular occasions?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Aoife|1322928689|3073464 said:
Lovely set! Do you wear this set most of the time, or for particular occasions?
I usually wear my diamond set, however for the last several months I have worn the sapphire set because my fingers have been swollen. My sapphire set is a quarter size larger which really makes a difference! If i'm not wearing it on my left hand then I also wear the set as RHR set often.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results