shape
carat
color
clarity

Almost There!!!! Almost!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Cute: But yours will be even MORE beautuful!!! Not only is it going to come from the wonderful man that you are going to spend the rest of your life with...It''s being made by Leon! How much better could it get?!

(ok, I''m sure sooner would make it better...
2.gif
)

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
I missed this post originally cutegirl...but oooooooooooooh, how exciting! You must be on pins and needles. :) The ring is gorgeous and you''ll have it in no time.
10.gif

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/25/2005 12:55:58 PM
Author: fatafelice
Cute: But yours will be even MORE beautuful!!! Not only is it going to come from the wonderful man that you are going to spend the rest of your life with...It''s being made by Leon! How much better could it get?!

(ok, I''m sure sooner would make it better...
2.gif
)
Fatafelice: Even Leon has a boy-soon schedule. I''ve read in other posts that his 4-6 is more like 8-10. lol! He''s his own hype-man forcing all this anticipation and anxiety. But you''re rite it really couldn''t be any better.

BlueChica : Pins and needles is right. Last nite it was on the tip of my tongue to ask. I guess I should be happy for having such great restraint ? lol!

Inner voice: Suck it up Chris!

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Cute.... So, time isn''t flying by so fast? I can only imagine! Hang in there....good for you for showing restraint in asking! Keep it up! It''s all in god''s speed now. :)

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
we''re almost as excited as Cute to see the ring- come''on Leon!!!!

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Even Leon has a boy-soon schedule.

LOL!!
20.gif

So I have gathered! I''ll have to make sure that I tell my BF this since I am hoping he will have Leon make my ring (fingers crossed!) I can''t wait to see yours!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
oohhhhh, I found the pic on my pc (thought I lost it) that made me think of round in a square! how hot is this! i think this has a squarish center stone (mybe regent?).. but it sure "looks" round, huh.

edit:dangit can't post pics:

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Cute: I LOVE that! Where did you find the pic? I agree that a round would look neat in a square frame -- art deco with a modern twist!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/26/2005 11:11:22 AM
Author: fatafelice
Cute: I LOVE that! Where did you find the pic? I agree that a round would look neat in a square frame -- art deco with a modern twist!
Noo clue. I wanna say Ritani. Judging by the background of the pic, I believe I took that picture from theknot.com. I tried to find it again, but no dice. It seems like A LOT of designers that used to advertise on their site are no longer there (not even Ritani).

Here''s one by Fusaro. The head is gorgeous...if only the band were thinner, then it would be perfecto!

fusaro_bandChr01.jpg

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
here''s bigger pic for you. (hope this works) heh

squarishChr05.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Chris, I know that ring VERRRRy well!!!! It''s the Ritani Endless Love with an asscher center stone. It''s amazing how different it looks in different pics--depending on the light you can''t even really tell that it''s step-cut, but it is an asscher. That pic is from the knot. There are also pictures of it on the newly-updated ritani site, on the solomon brothers site, and the best pic of it (in which you can really see how much it resembles the Daniel K) is in the gallery on adiamondisforever.com . In all of my searching around, that''s one I have not been able to see in person. I now have no idea where I posted them (probably on the old LIW thread?) but I''ve posted a few of these....along with a 3-stone version of this.

Anyway, it''s a pretty one, but I have to say that it''s all going to pale in comparison to your LEON!!!!!!! SO funny about him working on a boy-soon schedule.

We are right here on pins and needles with you and are so excited for you and Dre!!!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
bumped from page 3 to SMTR.
9.gif

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
hehehe, thnx Blue!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results