shape
carat
color
clarity

Almost ready to purchase! Which stone do you like best?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snowgie17

Rough_Rock
So first off, thanks to everyone who has contributed to my learning from the PS community! It's been so helpful. I am seriously considering a couple of Princess stones for my girlfriend's e-ring. Please tell me what you think!! One is from James Allen, and is in their "Ideal" cut grade. I really wanted to consider a "Signature Ideal" from Blue Nile, and the guy Ryan I spoke with indicated that the "Very Good" cut grade for the stone I'm considering meets the same depth and table requirements as Signature Ideal stones, but since the Symmetry was Very Good instead of Excellent, it didn't make the cut grade of Signature Ideal. So do you think the stone will have light performance/brilliance just as strong as an Ideal would!?? Please share your thoughts on these two stones -which do you like best? Keep me honest if I didn't do my homework on something or anything seems awry...!! You guys are the experts....thanks in advance!!
36.gif

James Allen - $10,620

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Very Good symmetry by GIA can still have great light performance. One cannot answer in general.

snowgie17

Rough_Rock
No other thoughts??
Come on guys tell me what you think... I''m so close!!
36.gif
36.gif

snowgie17

Rough_Rock
OK!! I noticed that the two stones I''m comparing didn''t even show up....let me re-post..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results