shape
carat
color
clarity

almost got kicked out of a mall jewelry store today...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yowahking

Shiny_Rock
Robbe, not sure why you are so high and might about "we sho sell everyday"? What do you suppose my store does? While I have chosen a path of very little margins on diamonds, that is my choice. I can back up what I say, whether in person or on email. Like I say, before casting judgement, why not ask those who actually know more about my business? One of the appraisers listed before often tells me that I am too low on diamonds and colored stones. He is one of only a few dozen independent CGA's in the country and does not buy or sell. The other male on the list I gave you is also independent and does the appraising for the top level store in AZ and also knows me. THe female teaches gemology, and is widely respected in the US for her knowledge and praised my nomination as President of AJA because I help so many jewelers get better. Don't you think that if the locals had no problems with me, than your comments are just a little out of the scope of this website? Am I somehow stepping on your toes when I offer opinions to consumers? Many of them are happy with what I have helped them with, and have not put any money in my pocket for it.
Scott

Carmel

Shiny_Rock
robbe –

Well, I generally take for granted that I have somewhat of a grip – although some would beg to differ.

Regardless of my grip, as a conscientious consumer I’m personally more drawn to an advertisement that suggests I’ll save money and receive a superior product versus one that suggests I’ll be inclined to kiss more frequently if I purchase one of “their” diamonds. The point is – they’re both advertising strategies…and in Mr. Bohall’s case, he says he can literally demonstrate his claim. Now, I wonder…if every kiss does begin with "Kay"…how is that substantiated?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results