shape
carat
color
clarity

Alli_esq''s Pro Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, alli! Everything looked beautiful! I love your shoes!! Do you mind if me asking where you got them?

Also, your cake is one of the prettiest I''ve ever seen!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Your pics are beautiful! Your dress looked so stunning on you and the details looked great, I especially love how your cake looked. Congratulations
36.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks incredible.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning. These are incredible shots, and I''m sure they only scratch the surface of how beautiful your wedding was. Congratulations!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
beautiful, and i LOVE your shoes! congrats!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous photos, Alli! Your dress looked fabulous on you! I love the way your reception was decorated--so beautiful. Very best of wishes to you and your DH!

Princess_Dreamer

Rough_Rock
So gorgeous!! Everything! I just wanted to let you know, that I am getting married exactly one year from you!! 11/20/2010 :D I love all your colors and decorations and everything. I might have to steal a few ideas
11.gif
But you look very lovely, and your dress and shoes are wonderful! Congrats!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Everything looked beautiful Alli
30.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, stunning, beautiful, insert adjective here! Those were all great! Congratulations!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Yayayayayaya Alli!!! You looked like dream. That brooch still gets me every time I see it. I just love your dress. Everything looked so beautiful and polished. Congratulations!!!

You had a very stressful few weeks leading up to the wedding. Don''t you worry sweetie, you will get to photoshop your eyes, which I am very sure, do not effect your beauty! Yayayayayaya, you''re married!! I''m so happy for you.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Everything looked just beautiful! You looked gorgeous -- love your dress! And I really like the cocoa color of the BM dresses!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous photos Alli! I could definitely get a sense of how special your wedding day was, even without you showing your face. I''m so happy for you -- congratulations!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alli, I love your colors; everything looks gorgeous!!! love your dress! Congratulations
36.gif

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
oh, i love your bouquet! and that shot of the ceremony room as the ceremony was taking place...to die for! congrats!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
that dress looked amazing on you and the flowers are just beautiful looked like an amazing day congrats :)

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Alli, you look stunning. Your dress is gorgeous. I adore your cake!!!!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
wow, what an elegant wedding!

hope you share more photos with us on the Newlyweds forum.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fantastic photos!! Everything looks beautiful. I adore your dress.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results