shape
carat
color
clarity

Allan Creates In Canada

Turnkey

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have anyfeed back as to if this is a reputable jeweler or not. My wife hurt her knuckle and now we need to have the ring open up then lock onto her finger. Ring lock looks to be the most positive locking mechanism. He wants $1600 for a 2 band setting ring size about 4.5 seems a bit high any thoughts.

Thanks

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Never heard of them. And I don't know what that costs, but I have seen it mentioned here. The best way to know how much something should cost is to get multiple qoutes from similar reputable vendors and see if the prices are in line.

TheDoctor

Shiny_Rock
Allan is a decent man with a well-thought out product. He doesn't play nicely in the forums, which is why PSers won't know of him.
No affiliation, but I have communicated with him and would endorse him as a gifted craftsman.

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
TheDoctor|1296228208|2835651 said:
Allan is a decent man with a well-thought out product. He doesn't play nicely in the forums, which is why PSers won't know of him.
No affiliation, but I have communicated with him and would endorse him as a gifted craftsman.
I agree with this. His products are among the finest I've seen in the arthritic-shank business and if you can live with the prices I suspect you'll be happy with what you get. It has been discussed a few times and a forum search may produce a few results. I'm not going to take the time to do it but try a few variations on how to spell his name or the brand name of his shanks. I"m sure a few minutes on google will bring it up as well. He's pretty 'in your face' with his advertising so he shouldn't be hard to find. I've never seen or worked with anything else he makes but It think he's got a store somewhere that sells custom jewelery as well as all of the other usual things a jewelry store sells.

Turnkey

Rough_Rock
I decided to use Allan Creates. I'm very glad we did after looking at other locking rings there was no comparison as to quality and durability of the locking mechanism...superior in all aspects.

He did an outstanding job and with the price of gold where it is it was a fair price to pay. The workmanship was excellent as well, I'm a type "A" personality individual and could not find a flaw in the workmanship.

It was done as promised and on time and at the price quoted. My wife is very happy and so am I.

I would Highly recommend his services :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results