shape
carat
color
clarity

All The Pretty Tulips...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mirre

Shiny_Rock
Hello Everyone!

I''m have been back and forth a million times on trying to narrow down what I might like in a ring.

I have come across a few of the tulip-type settings and tried to look here on PS for some but didn''t have a ton of luck. So I thought I might ask if anyone with a tulip setting would post their''s here?

If there is a thread like this I apologize.

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
Hello!
I guess you would like to know the work of Mark Morrell ...he has a 3D presentation of a lovely Tulip ring with 3 stones (center a diamond, and two blue saphires) http://www.mwmjewelry.com/
Hope you like it.
Hugs
Have a Happy Easter

Monica

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Look up Choro''s ring. It''s a whole different kind of tulip ring!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t know if this is what you are looking for or not but the head on my aqua ring has been called a tulip head.

cmsaqua08.jpg

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 9:58:32 AM
Author: Catmom
I don''t know if this is what you are looking for or not but the head on my aqua ring has been called a tulip head.

Woah, Catmom!! That ring is stunning!!!!
30.gif
18.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Tuckins!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
WOW catmom! love your ring!

gorgeous setting!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did a search a couple few weeks ago here..tulip setting or tulip ring I think. There are quite a few threads w/pictures..one thread in particular was like 20 pages long-a whole long saga about a guy wanting a tulip setting for his gf who loved tulips. Was a nice thread.

I know Wink has a tulip setting on his site. If you search on ebay too, I''ve seen some settings that could be used for ideas and inspiration.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I love the tulip setting, I agree it has a very feminine look to it
35.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you whitby!!

mirre

Shiny_Rock
Thank you to who have posted and helped with my search!
36.gif

As suggested I did another search here on PS and tried to find other threads that I hadn''t found before... and stumbled upon a BEAUTIFUL ring!
30.gif
I have a website with a picture of it up and I just keep going back and looking at it. It''s is AMAZING and it''s all I can do to wait until later to tell bf about it!

It seems to incorporate many of the design elements that I am thinking of. There are two shank designs that I am fond of (just haven''t seen them both in person yet to know which I would like better in real life) that I think would both look equally gorgeous on the particular ring! It will probably be awhile before I have it though.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mirre, let''s see what you found!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, show us-no teasing!

mirre

Shiny_Rock
I should have known better than to think to try to keep it a secret from all of you
2.gif
I can''t find any better pics of it online and I can''t seem to get the one from the site saved so I can just post the pic and there is no direct link so I apologize but it''s Niwaka''s Water Lily. It was used as inspiration for fisherformengirly''s ring here on PS.
9.gif

mirre

Shiny_Rock
Hello all, again!

I had been to the Mark Morrell website and saw his new tulip ring and liked it. But when I went back it wasn''t up anymore. Anyone know where I can still see pics of it?
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results