shape
carat
color
clarity

All right you crazy enablers - come vote. Do they stay or go?

Do they stay or do they go?

• Yes! Keep them! They look great no matter how much they cost!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, send them back. It wasn''t love at first sight and they were expensive!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the thread with the story: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/conundrum-i-got-my-studs-and-im-kind-of-underwhelmed.110951/

I was underwhelmed at first. And now.... now.... well.... y''all are making me second guess myself. I saved for these suckers for a long time, and they WOULD get worn, daily. In my second piercing, rather than in the first as intended.

But - they were expensive. And my intial reaction was underwhelmed. But - DH thinks they look awesome in the second hole, and I have no idea what I would spend the money on instead, LOL!

So - vote all you bling loving enablers!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
On the ears. Which are red. Because these are kind of hard to get in.

gdears1.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
For some scale. DH wanted in on the modeling action too.
9.gif

ETA: No, he will NOT be allowed to wear them if they stay.

facesgdaa.jpg

tlh

Ideal_Rock
It is of course up to you... but I LOVE THEM... in either hole.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 6:05:33 PM
Author: geckodani
9.gif
hehe your DH is too cute!!!
9.gif
You two are adorable!!!

They are beautiful!!! Wait, I am not up to speed here, so what happens if you send them back???

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 6:07:02 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 3/27/2009 6:05:33 PM
9.gif
hehe your DH is too cute!!!
9.gif
You two are adorable!!!

They are beautiful!!! Wait, I am not up to speed here, so what happens if you send them back???
Um. I save up for bigger ones I guess. Or get scattered diamond hoops? I dunno, I''m at a loss, LOL.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
.25cttw studs are never going to look huge...but your pair is lovely and they certainly do the job! I think you should follow your gut, whatever it is telling you to do! If it were me, I''d keep them!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
( I like them in the second hole )

But, if you don't want to wear them there, send them back!

Also, the look GINORMOUS on your DH's itty bitty lobes.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gecko how much are we talking about here, ballpark? I think they look great, but not 100''s and 100''s great.

I have .80 ctw in platinum and while I love them, if I had to do it over again I would have spent the money on something else. I guess I''m not that much of an earring person and they get dirty so darn fast.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Dani, I say if you dont "love" them, then dont keep them!!! Yes, they are pretty and they look lovely on you, but dont settle if you are not 100% about it!!! You can return them and get something else you adore....Good luck with your decision!!!! love, Dani
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I think they look REALLY good in your second hole, but, I don''t want to make you want them. Yanno? If you''ve got any kind of niggling feeling, I''d send them back, they''re too expensive not to love.

I wasn''t much help, was I??
9.gif
40.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 6:13:26 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Gecko how much are we talking about here, ballpark? I think they look great, but not 100''s and 100''s great.

I have .80 ctw in platinum and while I love them, if I had to do it over again I would have spent the money on something else. I guess I''m not that much of an earring person and they get dirty so darn fast.
TGal - These are the WF RSG in .25tcw. They were $450. I''ve been saving since November.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 6:15:25 PM
Author: Ellen
Well, I think they look REALLY good in your second hole, but, I don''t want to make you want them. Yanno? If you''ve got any kind of niggling feeling, I''d send them back, they''re too expensive not to love.

I wasn''t much help, was I??
9.gif
40.gif
You and Dani are no help at all, LOL!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
A lot of my indecision is based on the fact that I spent all day trying to think of something I''d rather spend the money on. And I was coming up blank, LOL.

plethora23

Shiny_Rock
I voted send them back. Jewelry should always be love at first site IMHO.
9.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I really like them.

Personally they are a bargain at 450. Prices tend to go up so this size may not be that cheap again.

So I vote keepsies!

Afterthought: Did you consider a jacket?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 6:17:38 PM
A lot of my indecision is based on the fact that I spent all day trying to think of something I''d rather spend the money on. And I was coming up blank, LOL.
You don''t spend it. Save it. Put it away. And keep saving until you get what you want. Doesn''t mean instant gratification, but hey...that''s good for you anyway.

I like them, but you have to feel happy with them.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sad to say, but I voted to send ''em back. If you don''t love ''em a fair bit today you are likely not going to love ''em any more tomorrow...

*Signed*

Been there, done that, Dee!

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think they are super cute, especially in the second piercing but if they are uncomfortable to put on then you''ll never wear them and that''s the kiss of death.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 6:44:12 PM
Author: rainwood
I think they are super cute, especially in the second piercing but if they are uncomfortable to put on then you''ll never wear them and that''s the kiss of death.
I think I just solved that problem - I swapped out the backs and they''re not nearly as hard to get on now. Interesting.

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If they are now comfortable to put on, I''m changing my vote to keep ''em. There''s just something about the size and the style and your haircut (at least what I can see of it) that seems just right to me.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I vote to keep them! The size seems good for you and they look so pretty!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would keep them, they look so cute even in your first hole! I love wearing tiny studs, so maybe I''m biased.

BUT, if you are not all cant-stop-staring-at-them-in-the-mirror-and-jumping-off-the-walls-happy, then I''d say send ''em away and save a few more months for a bigger version.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 6:01:09 PM
Author:geckodani
But - DH thinks they look awesome in the second hole, and I have no idea what I would spend the money on instead, LOL!
I agree with your hubby that they look great in the second hole, they are a great size for that!

I voted to keep them, but wanted to add that if you are not in love with them you should send them back and perhaps keep adding to your money to get something later... all depends on how much you would wear them and how much joy you will get out of them
1.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 6:51:32 PM
Author: rainwood
If they are now comfortable to put on, I''m changing my vote to keep ''em. There''s just something about the size and the style and your haircut (at least what I can see of it) that seems just right to me.
Hee hee - Here''s the hair:

ZooGD1!.JPG

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 7:01:05 PM
Author: poshpepper

Date: 3/27/2009 6:01:09 PM
Author:geckodani
But - DH thinks they look awesome in the second hole, and I have no idea what I would spend the money on instead, LOL!
I agree with your hubby that they look great in the second hole, they are a great size for that!

I voted to keep them, but wanted to add that if you are not in love with them you should send them back and perhaps keep adding to your money to get something later... all depends on how much you would wear them and how much joy you will get out of them
1.gif
Here''s the screwed up part - I''m not sure I''d wear bigger ones, LOL!!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 7:03:17 PM

LOL! You really are in a conundrum!!!!
Well, I still vote keep em... they look fab in your ears! (not that I am biased over here or anything...
2.gif
)

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 7:05:36 PM
Author: poshpepper

Date: 3/27/2009 7:03:17 PM

LOL! You really are in a conundrum!!!!
Well, I still vote keep em... they look fab in your ears! (not that I am biased over here or anything...
2.gif
)
Nah - why would you be biased?
2.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are adorable, but since you are underwhelmed and they were a big expense I vote send them back.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 6:30:19 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
Sad to say, but I voted to send ''em back. If you don''t love ''em a fair bit today you are likely not going to love ''em any more tomorrow...

*Signed*

Been there, done that, Dee!

Ditto! If you need to make a poll on PS to decide, I think that means you don''t need them! Plus they hurt your ears which is another good reason to send them back.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results