shape
carat
color
clarity

**aljdewey**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not sure if you saw the other diamonds earrings I posted in DS''s thread but I found two online that I thought were really pretty!

Here is the first pair.

422.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is the second but maybe it should be shortened for everyday wear.

28100.jpg

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, TE....No, I hadn''t seen them in the other thread, so I really appreciate your taking a minute to post them again.

I don''t want to do a bezel....I have a bezel in the inner part of my halo necklace, and while I love it on that, I''m not as hip on the idea for earrings.

I know I want prong set. My ultimate would be to have a "swoopy" side view on the part that surrounds the diamond - akin to the fluid look of the Locke''s signature piece we all love here. I''m not sure if that type of structure is conducive to mounting it on a leverback finding, though.

Either way, I LOVE LOVE the modification you made to the taper on the leverback portion of the finding.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh good! I am glad I could help. The ones I posted in DS''s thread were different than these (off the pair you posted). I think there has got to be a way to make it graceful and I am sure you will find a way
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results