Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

**aljdewey**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not sure if you saw the other diamonds earrings I posted in DS''s thread but I found two online that I thought were really pretty!

Here is the first pair.

422.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is the second but maybe it should be shortened for everyday wear.

28100.jpg

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, TE....No, I hadn''t seen them in the other thread, so I really appreciate your taking a minute to post them again.

I don''t want to do a bezel....I have a bezel in the inner part of my halo necklace, and while I love it on that, I''m not as hip on the idea for earrings.

I know I want prong set. My ultimate would be to have a "swoopy" side view on the part that surrounds the diamond - akin to the fluid look of the Locke''s signature piece we all love here. I''m not sure if that type of structure is conducive to mounting it on a leverback finding, though.

Either way, I LOVE LOVE the modification you made to the taper on the leverback portion of the finding.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh good! I am glad I could help. The ones I posted in DS''s thread were different than these (off the pair you posted). I think there has got to be a way to make it graceful and I am sure you will find a way

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.