shape
carat
color
clarity

aljdeway did you find your earrings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I was searching for pictures of drop style earrings and saw your post--how''d I miss that? Anyhoo, did you ever find anything interesting? Do any of you wear loose, drop style solitaire-y earrings on a daily basis? If so, what size/style/etc? Is it Widget that has the pretty interchangable gem pair? Sorry, my memory being what it is... I am thinking about a white gold loop with loosely hanging (probably round) diamond solitaire, per ear.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2007 7:05:53 PM
Author:justjulia
I was searching for pictures of drop style earrings and saw your post--how''d I miss that? Anyhoo, did you ever find anything interesting? Do any of you wear loose, drop style solitaire-y earrings on a daily basis? If so, what size/style/etc? Is it Widget that has the pretty interchangable gem pair? Sorry, my memory being what it is... I am thinking about a white gold loop with loosely hanging (probably round) diamond solitaire, per ear.
Hi, Julia
9.gif

No, I haven''t pursued it fully. I have sourced the stones, and I''ve spent a little time surfing around looking for inspiration, but I''m hoping to work with someone who''s good at design (
31.gif
2.gif
) to help me come up with something.

I don''t wear drop-style now, but I''d like to fashion a pair. I prefer leverback for security, and the stones are .75 each.

Widget''s pair are add-ons....meant to be worn with studs. I am looking for a totally non-stud, dangly look.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2007 8:01:42 PM
Author: aljdewey

Date: 3/19/2007 7:05:53 PM
Author:justjulia
Hi, Julia
9.gif

No, I haven''t pursued it fully. I have sourced the stones, and I''ve spent a little time surfing around looking for inspiration, but I''m hoping to work with someone who''s good at design (
31.gif
2.gif
) to help me come up with something.

I don''t wear drop-style now, but I''d like to fashion a pair. I prefer leverback for security, and the stones are .75 each.

Widget''s pair are add-ons....meant to be worn with studs. I am looking for a totally non-stud, dangly look.
I can''t wait to see what you have "drawn up." Sounds like the perfect sized stones. I love leverbacks-I wear primarily that style in silver (with various semiprec stones), now.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results