shape
carat
color
clarity

Alibaba moissanite ring (Provence gems)

jrzgrl1119

Shiny_Rock
IveI placed an order with provence gems for a bridal set (I'm upgrading). Communication has been great and I'm happy with the CAD, inital payment was not an issue. Final payment will not go though! I've been trying to make this payment for 6 days! I've tried 3 card and all 3 banks say the payment is not being denied. They can't even see that payment was attempted. Alibaba says my bank denied payment and to do a wire transfer. Not sure how to do a wire transfer as my bank is 1000 miles away. Any advice would be appreciated!

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear of your troubles @jrzgrl1119 I've done wire transfers online several times. Perhaps you can do the same? Then no need to go to the bank, and usually the fees are much less.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Moissanite is not allowed to be discussed in this forum section of Pricescope. You can hit “Report Concern” on your initial post, and ask Admin to move it the “Fabulous Fashion Jewelry” section.

On the issue of the transaction, that seems kind of sketchy to me, personally. I am very leery of non-traditional sellers and their potentially nefarious payment processes that fall outside the norms of doing business. Also, keep in mind, you lose the potential protection of your credit card when you conduct a wire transfer ... once it’s gone, it’s gone. So just make sure it’s a reliable vendor.

Good luck! :wavey:

kmoro

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds sketchy to me too.

I would go back to the vendor and tell them that you know that there was no attempt to charge your cards for the final payment, with perhaps “there must be some kind of mix up.”

If they tell you the payment didn’t go through again and your banks still say nothing was denied, I’d consider cancelling altogether.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results