shape
carat
color
clarity

ALG''s Dress and Wedding Updates

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock
Hello all. I finally got the pics this afternoon. Had to switch computers just to use photoshop to crop them into manageable size. I haven''t photo-edited in ages so they aren''t the best. I''ve also thought it would be best to consolodate things into one thread so that I don''t keep creating separate threads. Cleaner for the board and easier for me to keep track of.

10/20/06 I have several dress shots to show off today. I took them yesterday and my suspicians were correct, this doesn''t look quite like the Cordelia but it is a Maggie Sottero, I just can''t find the right pic on the website. Not sure why.

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock
Front View. The color is an ivory.

Something, I think, went a little kerflunky when I rotated the pics that I didn't notice on my other computer because the proportion is a little squished, I can tell because my hands look huge in the pictures and I have piano fingers. Too late to fix it now though.

MaggieSotteroDressFrontView.jpg

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock
Backview. These pictures make me feel like doing 1000 tricep curls!

MaggieSotteroDressBackView.jpg

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock
Front View Detail

MaggieSotteroDressFrontDetail.jpg

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock
Back View Detail (with privacy panel)

MaggieSotteroDressBackDetail.jpg

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock
Oh Dear. Sorry I didnt know you couldn't edit files in the posts and can't delete them either! There goes that bright idea.

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock
Back View Closeup Detail

MaggieSotteroDressBackDetail2.jpg

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock
Back Detail. (No Privacy Panel) I haven't decided yet, but I think I like it with the panel. Though it might look better when the dress is altered to fit. Try to ignore my bra strap and gray underwear :)

MaggieSotteroDressBackDetailNoPanel.jpg

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock
Side Details

MaggieSotteroDressSideViewDetail.jpg

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock
Side Details 2

MaggieSotteroDressSideViewDetail2.jpg

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
WOW!! That''s a GORGEOUS Dress!!!
18.gif
You look simply amazing and wonderfully curvaceous in it!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Lovely dress!! Congrats!

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty dress. Congratulations.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
VERY pretty dress. No.. its definitely not the cordelia. there are similarities.. but I actually like your dress better.. The other one had too much going on.. Question.. did you buy the sample or are you ordering it.. because.. it looks like an older maggie style to me. I''m wondering if it is discontinued and therefore no longer on the website.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!
36.gif

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/20/2006 6:43:52 PM
Author: MelissaSue
VERY pretty dress. No.. its definitely not the cordelia. there are similarities.. but I actually like your dress better.. The other one had too much going on.. Question.. did you buy the sample or are you ordering it.. because.. it looks like an older maggie style to me. I''m wondering if it is discontinued and therefore no longer on the website.
They said they just got it in and we discussed having to order the next size down for me. I''m not sure what to think now. I''ll have to check again with them.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
oh! Well then it could be brand new from the new season and just not on the site yet..

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock
I think this aspect ratio is much better. At least my fingers look normal! I can''t figure out why the aspect ratio gets butchered during a simple rotation. Took forever to fix this one. The skewed proportion makes the pictures look really off to me; I can''t even recognize myself in the other pics.

maggiesotterodressfixedproportions.jpg

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock
Fixed Proportion (The Back) My chest looks normal in these fixed ones. Don't be decieved. I don't have a rack! I've got booty not bosoms.
emteeth.gif

maggiesotterodresscorrectedproportionback.jpg

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous dress!

congrats,

the dresses may run a bit big, since maggie was the only designer that i actually went DOWN one size from my street size (woo hoo!) to order, rather than up one or two sizes.
ok, it''s totally psychological but it made me happy

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I think I like it a little better with the privacy strip, but either way would work.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty Dress! I really like the train!

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/21/2006 3:39:51 PM
Author: labbielove
gorgeous dress!

congrats,

the dresses may run a bit big, since maggie was the only designer that i actually went DOWN one size from my street size (woo hoo!) to order, rather than up one or two sizes.
ok, it''s totally psychological but it made me happy
That''s what I was thinking. I''m in an inbetween street size right now because I''m trying to lose the "boyfriend 20" -- you know, that common dating hazard of going out with the one you adore--its kind of like the "freshman 15". I don''t think the seamstress will be able to take in this dress so that it looks right if I lose another ten pounds, as it is, the lacing doesn''t look very attractive or show the v shape it should because they had to pull it so tight to get it to fit on me. It really all depends on if I lose another two inches off my hips or not. I decided to wait another month to see what my weight looks like and then decide.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results