shape
carat
color
clarity

Venue: The Country Inn

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock
Wanted to show off this cute little venue. It isn''t Gloucester or by the sea, but it is cute and I think suits our personalities. It has a nice gazebo in back but I couldn''t find pictures of it. I''ll probably have to take some when it isn''t so gloomy out.

countryinnfrontoutsideinn.jpg

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock
The Country Inn Banquet Hall

countryinnbanquethall.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it! I really do. So charming. Congrats on finding your venue!

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks :) We decided on it a week and a half ago and chose August 12 which is a Sunday. They only do one wedding on Sundays so there won''t be any rush. We will get married on site in the afternoon and have the place for six hours. Too early and we would all bake in the sun, too late and our nearest family and friends wouldn''t make it home before midnight. It is quite big. It looks small from the outside front, but when you go in I swear the place grows to twice the size. It was built in 1740 so it is filled with antiques.

The best part is that they do not charge for renting the space, only for catering! It was a huge ease off our budget (I think my FI was tempted to do the snoopy dance). They have a little tavern too and the food is delicious and reasonably priced. We''re going to do buffet style as it gives the most options to our guests who are a mixed bag for sure :)

I joke with FI that he''s country bumpkin and I''m country cotoure so the place fits.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Ooh... Pretty!! Great choice!
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s lovely. Great choice!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great cost savings plan!!! We are doing a Sunday wedding too (if I ever get the venue and catering worked out) only ours will be a morning ceremony and a brunch reception. Congrats again. Venue is half the battle!

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
how beautiful!!!
wow, it will make for amazing photos, and i am loving the huge fireplace in the banquet room.

congrats! isn''t that a huge relief to have found the place?
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Wow, is that in Massachusetts? You mentioned it''s not in Gloucester or by the sea...

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
That is absolutely beautiful! I don''t think it looks small at all. Where in MA is it? I can''t believe I never stumbled across it in my search. (I think at one point or another, I researched almost every site on the eastern seaboard... or maybe it just felt that way!)

amileegirl

Shiny_Rock
It''s in Spencer, Massachusetts. The woman who cuts my FI hair told him about it. Otherwise I don''t think I would have noticed it even though it is across the street from my favorite garden center. I thought it was just a house!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Congratulations on choosing a venue.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results