shape
carat
color
clarity

Alex Parks Oval x simple David Klass setting

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
I know NOTHING about ovals and my niece wanted an oval. She asked me to help her boyfriend and sent me a link to a 2 ct oval with simple pave band solitaire with a hidden halo. It was over $6k.... Of course i was thinking, i can do better than that! So to save me grief since i know nothing about ovals, I bought a 2.5 ct oval from Alex Parks and it's absolutely gorgeous oval. David of course got the design perfect. Saved her boyfriend about 40% doing it this way and i am confident its better quality! I had to laugh because I received the ring from David Monday... Tuesday she sent me a link to a ring, thankfully it was still the same ring LOL

Its so pretty in person, i love the way it sparkles, very different form my old cuts! Of course, impossible to capture it in a picture but I tried (also included a video but not sure if i did it right)

outside
jIMG_4500.jpg

inside
jIMG_4501.jpg

jIMG_4525.jpg

jIMG_4522.jpg

For reference, this was the pic she sent me

jinspoIMG_4528.jpg

I have no idea when exactly he's proposing. Thanks for looking!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You knocked that one out of the park! Beautiful and exactly what she wants. :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful @Inked ! They were lucky to have your help... a beautiful ring at a decent price!

Last edited:

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
She’s going to be thrilled. You nailed it. Keep us updated!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks all, I ma so excited and i cant tell ANYONE so i needed to tell my PS friends. Literally NO ONE knows except her fiancé and I , no one in the family knows its imminent LOL I didnt even tell my DH so its killing me! LOL

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
It's really beautiful! I'm so happy for her and for your family :)

Sopranojla

Shiny_Rock
I know NOTHING about ovals and my niece wanted an oval. She asked me to help her boyfriend and sent me a link to a 2 ct oval with simple pave band solitaire with a hidden halo. It was over $6k.... Of course i was thinking, i can do better than that! So to save me grief since i know nothing about ovals, I bought a 2.5 ct oval from Alex Parks and it's absolutely gorgeous oval. David of course got the design perfect. Saved her boyfriend about 40% doing it this way and i am confident its better quality! I had to laugh because I received the ring from David Monday... Tuesday she sent me a link to a ring, thankfully it was still the same ring LOL

Its so pretty in person, i love the way it sparkles, very different form my old cuts! Of course, impossible to capture it in a picture but I tried (also included a video but not sure if i did it right)

outside
jIMG_4500.jpg

inside
jIMG_4501.jpg

jIMG_4525.jpg

jIMG_4522.jpg

For reference, this was the pic she sent me

jinspoIMG_4528.jpg

I have no idea when exactly he's proposing. Thanks for looking!

Oh my goodness, it's gorgeous! Lucky girl!
I am looking at ovals now, too. I don't know much either so any information you can send my way would be awesome! You did an amazing job with that ring!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nailed it! Saved him some money and it is gorgeous! She is going to be so thrilled!!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful Aunt you are!!! I'm sure your niece is going to be thrilled! The inspiration picture and what you chose couldn't be more alike other than the fact the ring you had David make is even prettier! Congrats to your niece and your family! I really am loving that it is yellow gold and the oval is beautiful!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your niece is going to be thrilled with her ring!!!!! It’s so beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results