shape
carat
color
clarity

Alex Park lab diamonds

lucythedog

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
I’ve been looking at the Alex Park website for a lab purchase for a gift. Some of the descriptions have “blue” in them. Do the diamonds have a blue hue?

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Have the moderators move this question to the Lab Diamond section of the forum. Rocky Talky is only for Natural/Mined/Earth Grown diamonds. You will get someone to respond to you there! Good Luck!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It refers to the blue nuance found in some HPHT diamonds. In a G color or below, an IGI report will often call it out.

LoveMunkie

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,
I’ve been looking at the Alex Park website for a lab purchase for a gift. Some of the descriptions have “blue” in them. Do the diamonds have a blue hue?

Others have already answered your question. I just had to comment though - I love Alex! I’m working with him rn to find a natural diamond upgrade. But I helped my friend purchase her lab diamond upgrade through him too! He is really knowledgeable and will look for/find you whatever you need. Or can probably get it cut for you. He’s to the point and direct. Be ready to pull the trigger if you do message him (on Instagram!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex park has great prices!

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all,

Here are my 2ctw RB lab diamonds with a “faint blue” nuance I purchased from Alex Park.
In some angles I see a bluish tint.

(Settings by David Klass).
IMG_0472.jpeg

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
I bought my nieces oval engagement ring diamond from Alex! I feel like he weeds out the garbage and gives you great labs for a great price and he lets you know if there’s any body color (mine from him don’t , I purchased 4 total labs from him!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results