shape
carat
color
clarity

AHHHH TRICKED BY DCI

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

He_is_Wonderful

Rough_Rock
I know.... I know... I read all through out PS that DCI was bad. In my defense, I had read on his post before I knew there was all of you. I also read his book, which now I believe has some good information but marred by cultist propaganda. I got sucked in and you saved me. I contacted Rick at DCI. I was looking for a well cut stone .9 -1.15ct asscher cut. I wanted a well proportioned stone as I read about in the book. Who knew it would be so difficult? Honestly, I really wanted a Royal Asscher, but it was so difficult to get in contact with either company that is advertised to have them. I think I would talk to the President faster. I spent lots of time reading and trying to learn from all of you. Thank you all by the way. After lots of frustration, I called. Once, you have been brainwashed you always do. Rick talked such a wonderful talk. I told him our budget and basically everything else. He asked and he was so pleasant. Hmmm...... Anyhow, here is what happened. After I initially spoke to him he did not get back with me email or anything for over a week. I called him and he schmoozed me further. I waited another three days and he finally emails me back and he sends me a bunch of crap. Some attachments about his company, 4 of them to be exact and 2 about the same diamond that was not even what we talked about (poor proportions). He quoted me a .95ct vs2 E for 10,000. Whoah. Everything I have seen here and searched online is a lot lower. On top of that, according to Fred Cueller''s "Wholesale Guide", this price is off the charts! I believe that they just pay this Fred to use his name. I have never spoken to anyone but Rick and the same secretary. They must not be the wholesale factory they make it sound like they are. If anyone has further doubt about him or his company, email me and I will send you the attachments and email.

BE AWARE!
Jackie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results