shape
carat
color
clarity

Ahem....Amber?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/18/2006 11:18:57 AM
Author: AmberWaves
(you''ll see tomorrow!)
30.gif

We''re holding you to it, Amber! But YAY!! Congrats to you and your soooon to be fiance!! You are so lucky to have found the setting of your dreams
30.gif
Your BF is the best for buying it for you. Can''t wait to see it on your hand
3.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to show you guys, I SO wanted to sneak some pictures yesterday, but I think the camera is in the black hole (his explorer), and I''m afraid for it''s well-being.
2.gif
If it''s not there, I''m going to cry! I can''t think of where else it was... We did take it to Christmas at his brother''s house. Shoot. I kinda remember taking it home, though. Crap.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I forgot to add, that I also feel more excited because you can''t have an engagement ring without a setting, right? But when the stone is bought- watch out PS, you''re giong to be swamped. I''ve already tried it on the dog''s tail. Not easy, with my little chewer! He seriously put it so high I can''t reach it!! And he''s agreed to help me take pictures!! What a man...
emlove.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Amberm I can''t believe I haven''t posted on your thread.......I am SO EXCITED for the shopping trip which turned into THE shopping trip!!! HOORAY!!!! Dying to see pics and congrats!!! Whee
1.gif
1.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
p.s. Kudos on using the "heirloom stone" thing at Robbins......it saved you getting taken back to THE ROOM
11.gif

p.p.s. Your signature has "love is all around us" stuck in my head, except I have the awful Christmas version from "love actually" stuck!!

p.p.s. Speaking of Radiants.....I know little about them, but there was one on here that wowed me--it was a DCD custom micropave w/ a radiant and the proposal involved their little chihuahua. No idea where that thread is, but the stone was AWESOME.

Can''t wait to see your setting!!!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Blueroses, I love Love Actually, and I love the version in the movie, "This song is crap, isn''t it?" "Yes, Solid Gold Crap!" Makes me laugh so hard... I am trying to wonder if dear BF will somehow work our wienerdog into the mix, or maybe the basketball team he coaches. That part kills me, I always ask him, and he never answers. Yesterday, we just made sure it wasn''t going to be IHOP, much as I love Rooty Tooty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results