shape
carat
color
clarity

AGS Online Diamond Information

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Valleyboy

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone.

Does anyone know if AGS have an online look-up service for angles, sizes, etc. in the same way that GIA do?

Thanks heaps!

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
they do for manufacturers to plan the proportions of stones - but aGS do not grade based on proportions or parametrically as do GIA.
AGS use a far more sophisticated method.

If you enter the proportions into HCA - under the tools tab - top right - you can see a hCA ideal (red) with GIA and AGS candidate proprtions on a crown pavilion chart for various table sizes.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Garry, I think he means does AGS have something like GIA's online report check, where you can plug in the report number and you can pull up the info?

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/17/2006 4:47:27 AM
Author: JulieN
Garry, I think he means does AGS have something like GIA''s online report check, where you can plug in the report number and you can pull up the info?
I am unaware of a report check system for AGS - but if you call them they will tell you if they have graded such a stone. But I never heard of a forged AGS report - only GIA.

But if you mean GIA''s Facet ware reportes - then re read my post above
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results