shape
carat
color
clarity

AGS 000 VS1 E 2.44 Carat Jannpaul Decagon

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
I am just seeing this thread...OMG, this is extraordinary!
Beautiful on her hand. Congratulations!!!

itsfake

Rough_Rock

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
My eyes nearly popped out of my head and the thought "Oh, so that's what the term "diamond encrusted" embodies" passed through my mind.

It is just.... mesmerizing. Congratulations, and thank you for sharing this with us!

itsfake

Rough_Rock
My eyes nearly popped out of my head and the thought "Oh, so that's what the term "diamond encrusted" embodies" passed through my mind.

It is just.... mesmerizing. Congratulations, and thank you for sharing this with us!

Thank you, for the kind words!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty @itsfake ! Very well done!

itsfake

Rough_Rock
Here's an ASET and Ideal Scope image of the Super Ideal Cut Decagon Diamond.

VideoCapture_20221201-211127.jpg
VideoCapture_20221201-221830.jpg

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
For those that were asking about the ring on her finger. Here is a video, she is a size 6.5 US

It's soooo beautiful, i love love love the sparkle from the mele. I am doing a new project and i really want to set the diamond a little 'higher' like you have done here. Does your wife notice if 'gets in her way' for lack of a better term?

itsfake

Rough_Rock
It's soooo beautiful, i love love love the sparkle from the mele. I am doing a new project and i really want to set the diamond a little 'higher' like you have done here. Does your wife notice if 'gets in her way' for lack of a better term?

Thank you! Ummm not really, I think it sits perfect for the proportions that it has. She hasn't complained or mentioned anything about it getting in the way though.

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! Ummm not really, I think it sits perfect for the proportions that it has. She hasn't complained or mentioned anything about it getting in the way though.

I hope that wasn't insulting! I absolutely love it! I guess the better way to word it would be... I feel like everyone wants to purposefully 'low set' their diamonds, as low as possible so they don't bang on things. I always read about rings getting in the way or snagging on things, this has never actually happened to me but i often see people comment they want to set low to avoid it. Your ring is what I think of as a true height. I think it's perfect and would like to set mine like you have done.

itsfake

Rough_Rock
I hope that wasn't insulting! I absolutely love it! I guess the better way to word it would be... I feel like everyone wants to purposefully 'low set' their diamonds, as low as possible so they don't bang on things. I always read about rings getting in the way or snagging on things, this has never actually happened to me but i often see people comment they want to set low to avoid it. Your ring is what I think of as a true height. I think it's perfect and would like to set mine like you have done.

No offense taken, I understood what you were asking me

I agree that some people set the diamond too low and IMO looks very disproportionate and takes away from the overall appearance of the ring

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on a gorgeous ring! The diamond is truly spectacular!

I love watching the IG videos of JannPaul's, where mounts are prepared for setting the stone. It's boggling to watch the prongs get bent over, and then shaped. We get to see the finished products, but it's especially great to see the finished ring in real life, and on-hand. Thanks so much!

itsfake

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on a gorgeous ring! The diamond is truly spectacular!

I love watching the IG videos of JannPaul's, where mounts are prepared for setting the stone. It's boggling to watch the prongs get bent over, and then shaped. We get to see the finished products, but it's especially great to see the finished ring in real life, and on-hand. Thanks so much!

Thank you! I agree about watching their videos on IG!! As soon as I get the videos of this ring for JannPaul, I will be posting them here for everyone to see.

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
This is an absolutely amazing ring! What a stunner!

itsfake

Rough_Rock

awessum-possum

Rough_Rock
Absolutely incredible! Especially in 4k. :drool:
Perfect timing too as I have a consultation with them coming up soon. Anyway I can PM you about your experience? I left you a comment on YT with my info.

itsfake

Rough_Rock
Absolutely incredible! Especially in 4k. :drool:
Perfect timing too as I have a consultation with them coming up soon. Anyway I can PM you about your experience? I left you a comment on YT with my info.

Thank you! I couldn't find your info on the YT comments, could you post another comment so I could message you.

Last edited:

itsfake

Rough_Rock
Here is the super ideal cut diamond under indirect light. There is absolutely no direct light as you see no shadows or bright light anywhere. The light is being blocked by me, the camera and the kitchen counter tops. If you guys haven't seen an actual true super ideal cut diamond in person, it is truly breathtaking!! No videos or pictures do it justice!! This diamond has perfect symmetry. AGS 000 super ideal cut Decagon takes the cake!!

itsfake

Rough_Rock
Here is the hand crafting video from JANNPAUL of my wife's ring.

itsfake

Rough_Rock
What a stunning ring. If I were her, I’d be staring at it all day. Still do with my rings.

Thank you, I stare at it all time lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results