shape
carat
color
clarity

AGS 000 VS1 E 2.44 Carat Jannpaul Decagon

itsfake

Rough_Rock
After a few months of finalizing and waiting for my wifes ring, it has finally arrived! This is a custom ring from Jannpaul. It's a 2.8mm platinum pavé setting with 134 VVS super ideal cut meele diamonds 1.58 carat and an AGS 000 2.44 carat VS1 E Decagon White Series diamond.

5.jpg

3.jpg

404051762002.png

Last edited:

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
Can't believe nobody commented on this yet! So stunning! You're videos are always so cool and well shot. Thanks for sharing! How does it compare to the stone you previously shared (the one in your avatar).

itsfake

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the kind worlds!

I always try my best to try and capture the true representation of what my eyes are seeing.

Being my new diamond is AGS 000 and my previous was IGI XXX, I can honestly say that there is a noticeable difference in the symmetry of the diamond. Night and day difference. Even the meele diamonds are night and day difference!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy guacamole! This is one of the most spectacular rings I've ever seen! :love: 134 melee stones?! Your wife is a very lucky woman!

itsfake

Rough_Rock
Thank you!
That is correct, 134 melee diamonds (1.58 carat). My wife means the world to me, so when she said she wanted bling, I said, say no more lol

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY COW!!!! Omg just WOW!!! That’s setting is stunning!!! And the last video lighting showing the facet pattern is so cool!!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
There is no other gemstone as captivating and mesmerizing as a super ideal cut diamond, but the Decagon takes that to another level...truly.
Congratulations to you and your wife, itsfake!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Just beautiful!

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
I definitely saw glimpses of some arrows popping up on the melee stones in your video. So cool! Would love to see hand shots!

itsfake

Rough_Rock
HOLY COW!!!! Omg just WOW!!! That’s setting is stunning!!! And the last video lighting showing the facet pattern is so cool!!

Thank you!

itsfake

Rough_Rock
There is no other gemstone as captivating and mesmerizing as a super ideal cut diamond, but the Decagon takes that to another level...truly.
Congratulations to you and your wife, itsfake!

Yes, I agree now after personally seeing it for myslef in person. Thanks again for the kind words!

itsfake

Rough_Rock
I definitely saw glimpses of some arrows popping up on the melee stones in your video. So cool! Would love to see hand shots!

Yes! I didn't think that having super ideal cut melees would actually make a difference, and boy, was I wrong!! You can see the arrows with the ideal scope and ASET scope I have. Trying to capture good photos of that still. I will try and capture some good hand shots and post them.

itsfake

Rough_Rock

itsfake

Rough_Rock
Here is a video of natural sunlight outside. No matter what angle, this setting sparkles from any angle. Still, the videos and images do no justice to the actual ring.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely can't believe how gorgeous every single bit of this ring is. The main stone is just indescribably gorgeous. But the melee is all gorgeous, the design is gorgeous, comprehensively it's just perfect - impeccable!!

JannPaul is 100% my holy grail for super-ideal cut diamonds. They are just incredible. You did a great job!!

itsfake

Rough_Rock
I absolutely can't believe how gorgeous every single bit of this ring is. The main stone is just indescribably gorgeous. But the melee is all gorgeous, the design is gorgeous, comprehensively it's just perfect - impeccable!!

JannPaul is 100% my holy grail for super-ideal cut diamonds. They are just incredible. You did a great job!!

Thank you for the kind words. It took us 7 different designs and variations, from band thickness, melee placement, band design, to finally design one that we loved. I will never purchase any other diamond from any vendor from here on out. The quality and craftsmanship they exhibit is astonishing.
The experience I had with JannPaul was nothing short of excellent, second to none IMO. I am waiting for the diamond cutting, ring crafting and diamond setting videos that JannPaul is creating for me as well.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She must be very happy! Congratulations!

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the kind words. It took us 7 different designs and variations, from band thickness, melee placement, band design, to finally design one that we loved. I will never purchase any other diamond from any vendor from here on out. The quality and craftsmanship they exhibit is astonishing.
The experience I had with JannPaul was nothing short of excellent, second to none IMO. I am waiting for the diamond cutting, ring crafting and diamond setting videos that JannPaul is creating for me as well.

Please share them when you get them, if you're so inclined!

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
Also was wondering if you still have the other ring you posted about or if this is it's upgrade and replacement ring

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Woooooooow…… this is stunning! I want one! Your wife is so lucky, that’s a piece of art.

itsfake

Rough_Rock

itsfake

Rough_Rock
Also was wondering if you still have the other ring you posted about or if this is it's upgrade and replacement ring

I returned the other ring. I had 30 days to return for a full refund and I did just that.

I will be sharing the videos from JannPaul once they send them to me.

Last edited:

itsfake

Rough_Rock
I second this!

Just curious, did you consider using baby Decagons for the melee?

Yes, we did consider the melees to be Decagons but the down side is that the Decagon melees need to be a certain minimum size and all of them would not be Decagons due to the fact that some of them are too small to cut the Decagon shape, so I opted for the super ideal signature melees instead.

itsfake

Rough_Rock
For those that were asking about the ring on her finger. Here is a video, she is a size 6.5 US

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
I returned the other ring. I had 30 days to return for a full refund and I did just that.

I will be sharing the videos from JannPaul once they send them to me.

Given the replacement I'd say you made a great decision! So happy for you and the wife! It looks lovely on her hand!

itsfake

Rough_Rock
Given the replacement I'd say you made a great decision! So happy for you and the wife! It looks lovely on her hand

Thank you, I agree as well

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results