shape
carat
color
clarity

AGBF - looking for you

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewYorker

Shiny_Rock
Hi there! I think a couple of us have been looking for you because of your gorgeous custom rings.
I was wondering if you could share the ebay seller''s IDs that you bought the stones from so I could shop from them and a couple of us were hoping you could tell us how to contact the person who made the rings from you as we love them.
How much were they?
thanks so much!
9.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Tanya-

I do not know offhand from whom I bought the stones. I will try to look at my past ebay purchases to see if any names of good sellers come to mind, but I just watched ebay for stones I liked. None of the ones in the pictures cost much. The cherry red Mexican Fire Opal was the most expensive and I think it was in the neighborhood of $100. I wasn't looking for exquisite quality that I needed a special vendor for. All I wanted was to see receive a stone that resembled the picture of the stone being sold and to know that the vendor sent out his stones as promised. I could tell that from the feedback.

I *will* go look to see if I can learn more, however :).

Deborah

read.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry, Tanya, but even with the prompting of a list of people from whom I bought things, I cannot remember who sold me the stones I bought on ebay. I can still see the ebay names of people from whom I bought things, but the links to sites listing them have expired. In other words, I cannot go refesh my memory by looking at a description of the purchase and matching it with an ebay vendor's name. Sorry :(.

Deborah

read.gif

NewYorker

Shiny_Rock
thanks for looking anyway. So, does the person who made you the custom settings have a website?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On 9/9/2003 10:31:14 AM NewYorker wrote:

"thanks for looking anyway. So, does the person who made you the custom settings have a website? "

Absolutely! The person who made my rings is my friend from my Diamond Talk days, Juan Lozano of Mexico! I will post a link to his website, but it won't show you what Juan can do. He is a *VERY* talented craftsman!

http://www.van-graff.com/ing/indexin.html

Deborah

read.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results