shape
carat
color
clarity

AGBF - 10K!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb, I just noticed in the Royal Wedding thread that you're at 9,998 -- two more of your wonderful posts and you are there!

I always enjoy your insight and your wit, and I look forward to your next 10,000!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hooray for Deb/AGBF! (I actually just thought of you tonight when I looked at some Gurhan jewelry!)

You're great and I always love your intelligent and funny posts. Here's to 10,000 more! :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Deb!!... :appl: The Mother Teresa of PS.. :appl:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wooooooohoooooo! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

I've thought of leaving PS once or twice over the years, but there are a few posters whose insights keep me around. You are one of them, Deb. Here's to the next 10,000!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
many congratulations!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Deb! you are one heck of a PSer :appl: I look forward to many more posts from you Deb :wavey:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, Deb!!! You have FINALLY reached 10K posts on PS!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

So, I want to send you a cake. What flavor? Please, don't be all "no thanks." I have a fabulous baker in mind and I would love nothing more than to celebrate your 10K with a wonderful cake,. You have my email...let me know!
:wavey: :wavey:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to AGBF, a wonderful PS member indeed!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dearest Monnie-Thank you so much for the offer of a cake! I want to remind you that although it took me forever to reach 10,000 postings that a certan fairy godmother who shall remain nameless in this thread gave me a 1K gift several months ago! When she did, another attendant nymph, named Gypsy, sent me the cake of my choice! I chose an almond apricot cake. I did not taste it right away, which kept me from writing to Gypsy to tell her what I thought of it right away. But it was H-E-A-V-E-N-L-Y!!!!!!! It was the kind of cake one DREAMS about!!! So I have been waiting and waiting to share one of the pictures I took of the long since eaten cake...and here it is. Thank you, Gypsy! And thank you, fairygodmother who shall not be named!!!

The royal wedding finally pushed me over 10,000 postings. Without it, I wouldn't have made it. Ever since political discussions were banned, my post count has been languishing!

Love,
Deb/AGBF
:read:

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

AlmondApricotCake.jpg

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yay AGBF! Congrats on 10K!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CONGRATULATIONS :appl: :appl: :appl:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Deb! :appl:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Deb!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Deb!!! Hope you stick around for another 10K!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on 10,000 posts! Keep they coming Deb!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Congrats ABGF!!! Hilarious that the Royal Wedding pushed you over the 10K mark. Hm, maybe another 10K when Harry gets married! CONGRATS!!! ALways love reading your posts.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thing2of2|1304221807|2908900 said:
Hooray for Deb/AGBF! (I actually just thought of you tonight when I looked at some Gurhan jewelry!)

You're great and I always love your intelligent and funny posts. Here's to 10,000 more! :appl:

HI:

Gosh this is funny--and I thought of her when I tried on Pomellato earrings yesterday!

Deb is a darling--nice to have you around because I truly think of you as a friend.

cheers--Sharon

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Deb! I really enjoy your posts and points of fact that you bring to our community. THANK YOU for being here!

ps: Who turns down cake? One cake=good, TWO cakes=better. :naughty:

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats AGBF!!! Sorry I missed the actual event .... I was keeping an eye out for it in case I had the op to start the thread myself! Always love to see what you have to say in a thread & am glad you've gotten some goodies from some PS angels in anticipation of this event previously!
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
:wavey:

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on reaching 10k, AGBF!! :appl: :appl: :wavey: Your earlier cake was well deserved! There's no such thing as too much celebratory cake!!! :bigsmile:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deb,
I knew you were close. Big congrats dear friend on hitting this big milestone. PS wouldn't be the same without our Deb. xx :appl: :appl: :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to do a double take here because I remember the other thread and hope I posted there! But Deb, we do offer our sincerest congratulations to a most generous and kind PS friend!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Deb!!!

I remember the other thread (how could we not?!) - giggling about the Royal Wedding thread bringing it to fruition :bigsmile: So many of your posts are real gems :)) ;)) ::) and the gold thread wouldn't be the same without you!!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1304300855|2909616 said:
giggling about the Royal Wedding thread bringing it to fruition :bigsmile:

Hey! The royal wedding is no laughing matter! Danny has been ridiculing me (in the Royal Jewels thread) for taking my job seriously, but I know what my responsibilities are. If I say The Princess Royal got in my way, then she got in my way! (And she better watch it.)

Deb/AGBF
:read:

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
HUGE Congratulations DEB; you are a fabulous lady!!! Cheers to many many more posts by you!!! Huge hugs to you :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: PS wouldn't be the same without you!!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to the always urbane, intellectual, witty Deb! :appl: :appl: I always look forward to your posts.

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congratulations Deb!! :appl: Cheers to 10K more!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Deb! Here's to 10K more. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results