carat
color
clarity

AGBF - 10K!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1304249983|2909020 said:
Dearest Monnie-Thank you so much for the offer of a cake! I want to remind you that although it took me forever to reach 10,000 postings that a certan fairy godmother who shall remain nameless in this thread gave me a 1K gift several months ago! When she did, another attendant nymph, named Gypsy, sent me the cake of my choice! I chose an almond apricot cake. I did not taste it right away, which kept me from writing to Gypsy to tell her what I thought of it right away. But it was H-E-A-V-E-N-L-Y!!!!!!! It was the kind of cake one DREAMS about!!! So I have been waiting and waiting to share one of the pictures I took of the long since eaten cake...and here it is. Thank you, Gypsy! And thank you, fairygodmother who shall not be named!!!

The royal wedding finally pushed me over 10,000 postings. Without it, I wouldn't have made it. Ever since political discussions were banned, my post count has been languishing!

Love,
Deb/AGBF
:read:

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

Ha! That figures that Gypsy beat me (and whomever else wanted to send you a cake) to it! Bless her heart! That cake looks delicious, glad you enjoyed and congrats again! Btw, I have something from Gurhan on order and cannot wait for you to see it! It isn't scheduled to arrive for another few weeks though so we will both have to be patient!!! :appl:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am technically challenged, but found another two photos of my cake and wanted to post them! Thanks again, Gypsy! And thanks again, Monnie, for offering!

Deb

AGBFGypsyCake2.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The cake that Gypsy sent to AGBF!!!

AGBFGypsyCake1.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Deb! I missed this party! 10,000 quality, thoughtful posts...I'm glad you are here and hope you will make many more!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Congratulation!!!

Your thoughtful posts and cakes have always put a smile on my face.​

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations AGBF! Those cakes look delicious!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Many congrats on this milestone, Deb!! I'm so glad that you are part of this community :appl: :appl: :appl:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Deb!

JillyC

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Deb! I've followed your posts from as far back as another place and time. Oh how I wish I was I could post as thoughtfully and eloquently as you. Here's to 10,000 more!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JillyC|1305306019|2920842 said:
Congrats Deb! I've followed your posts from as far back as another place and time. Oh how I wish I was I could post as thoughtfully and eloquently as you. Here's to 10,000 more!

Wow, JillyC. Thank you so much for telling me that. That means so much to me. One cannot buy history!!! I really can't thank you enough for sharing that and for your generous spirit in giving me some probably totally unwarranted compliments!

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF
:read:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats, deb!

MoZo

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
always like to hear from you!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Deb, we go way back, and you go back longer.

How do you send those cakes?

How local are you (in Virginia?)

And how about we both go to Vegas! (actually, late, I looked at pricing last night...it would cost a lot, and take a lot of time...very difficult, but I can imagine... : - ) ).

Thanks for all you do here; you make this a better space.

Warmest regards,

Ira Z.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm a little bit late to the party but I just wanted to congratulate you on your 10k posts Deb :wavey:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Deb! I'm so glad you are enjoying the cake. Sweets for the sweet.

((HUGS)) and congrats!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a little late to the party, but wanted to stop by to say thanks Deb for your quality and thoughtful posts! I'll often click on a thread (that I wouldn't otherwise have read) when I see you've posted! You're the best! :wavey:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF I am super late to this party but wanted to wish you congratulations! to this milestone. You definitely are in my mind as the older (than me) wise woman of reason who weighs in when needed.

I hope your cake was GOOD because you deserve it (and much more).

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I'm very late, too, but I'm SUPER excited for you Deb!!!!

Lori

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Deb!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results