shape
carat
color
clarity

After 2 years of marriage I finally have my e-ring!

MissMandie

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

My husband and I had a quicky spur-of-the-moment wedding in Vegas two years ago. It was the best decision we'd ever made but unfortunately there was no proposal, engagement period or engagement ring. Now, two years later I am proud to say that my husband "proposed" with the most beautiful ring I could ever have imagined while on holidays!

We were on a month-long holiday through Italy, just the two of us and one afternoon in Verona (city of Romeo and Juliet) after a delicious gourmet deli and wine picnic in a gorgeous garden, a frolic through the winding labyrinth, feeding the gorgeous tiny turtles and bizarrely bumping into an old school friend (there were only about 6 other people in the out of the way garden) my hubby knelt down on one knee on the cobblestone footpath and asked me to marry him... again! It was such a gorgeous surrounding and a perfect day, I was not at all expecting him to pop the question then and there. With tears in my eyes I said yes... again!

Now, onto the ring!

The Diamond: The diamond is a stunning 1.2ct princess cut diamond, D colour and VS1 clarity.

The Setting: As my wedding ring is a Tiffany knife edge platinum band I wanted an engagement ring that was also knife edge but with a bit of bling added with pave diamonds halfway around. While considering what I wanted for a ring, I faced the dilemma that as my Tiffany knife edge ring was quite tall, I wouldn't be able to see the pave unless I contorted my hand to look at the ring from the end of my finger (having waited so long for this baby I knew I'd be staring at it at all times!). After visiting several jewellers we finally found the perfect design solution, a two row micropave setting, where the top row of micropave would be visible from behind my wedding band. There are 72 tiny 0.025ct micropave diamonds in the setting and the entire ring was handmade in platinum.

I am surprised and utterly impressed at how well it was crafted and created. It is more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

Enjoy the pics!

Mandie :)

FRring2.jpg

FRring3.jpg

FRring4.jpg

FRring5.jpg

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Your patience paid off--the ring is beautiful!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ring, I'd say it was well worth the wait! The setting is especially gorgeous. Enjoy your new ring!

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
It is beautiful! Would love to see handshots if you have a chance.

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
:appl: Congratulations! :appl: That is a stunning ring! :love: :love: I just love the knife edge and the pave!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! The ring is lovely, and your patience certainly paid off because you got exactly what you were hoping for :) Enjoy your marriage and your ring!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that setting!! It's just gorgeous! Enjoy your new ring.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
beautiful :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Mandie ,it's absolutely beautiful!!!! the setting is gorgeous, I love the chevrons on the profile, and the microwave on the band. it looks so beautifully crafted. what a stunning ring, wear it in health and happiness!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring! That setting is really special. :love:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a romantic story and what a beautiful ring !!! Congrats Mandie :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the setting...Congratulations...its a very pretty ring!

marym

Shiny_Rock
Stunning ring! Congrats!! :appl:

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
It is Beautiful!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's truly a lovely ring and well worth the wait!!! Congratulations on your marriage and beautiful ring!!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!! :love:

legra

Brilliant_Rock
What a romantic "2nd proposal" story and your ring is incredibly beautiful! Enjoy it. :appl:

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring and very romantic "proposal".

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good things are worth waiting for. Just like you, I waited until a year and a half after my wedding to finally be in the position to be able to choose my diamond. Yours is so pretty! Enjoy every moment of wearing it.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic! Congrats! :appl:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
very romantic!!! congratulations-- the ring is spectacular :bigsmile:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Such a sweet story! Gorgeous ring...congrats!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring! Can we please have some handshots!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soooooo pretty!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Many congrats on your beautiful ring :appl:

MissMandie

Rough_Rock
Oh shucks, thank you guys. I am totally in love with my ring. I've hardly gotten any work done since I got it and I'm lucky to have not had an accident when I try and catch a glimpse while driving!

I will post some hand shots for y'all tomorrow.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
The day sounds so romantic! Congratulations on two years of happy marriage and a gorgeous ring! Doesn't have to be in a certain order, obviously. :appl: :appl: :appl:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous - and what a lovely story!

So weird that your an into someone on vacation! I ran into one of my elementary school teachers at a restaurant in Disneyworld once - what are the odds!?!

MissMandie

Rough_Rock
Here are some hand shots of my ring and a couple of photos of the Giardino Giusti in Verona where hubby "proposed"!

Garden1.jpg

Garden2.jpg

38828_420724757539_696952539_5318251_7861880_n.jpg

IMG_2628.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results