shape
carat
color
clarity

Afghan Gemstones (Panjshir Emeralds)

AhmadKhaled

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone,

I am a GG student at GIA Carlsbad and I am originally from Afghanistan with very well connections back there to supply Afghan gemstones. My focus will be on Panjshir Emeralds more than any other gemstone, because of the properties they have which can rival many fine emeralds from other sources in the world.

I am very new to this market in USA and I would appreciate any suggestions to help me find a good market for emeralds. I see myself to be dealing in rough and faceted gems from this country. Please share your experiences in dealing with Panjshir emeralds, or any leads to the people who have dealt with them recently.

Thank you in advance.

Roger Dery

Shiny_Rock
Trade
AhmadKhaled|1460087119|4016823 said:
Hello Everyone,

I am a GG student at GIA Carlsbad and I am originally from Afghanistan with very well connections back there to supply Afghan gemstones. My focus will be on Panjshir Emeralds more than any other gemstone, because of the properties they have which can rival many fine emeralds from other sources in the world.

I am very new to this market in USA and I would appreciate any suggestions to help me find a good market for emeralds. I see myself to be dealing in rough and faceted gems from this country. Please share your experiences in dealing with Panjshir emeralds, or any leads to the people who have dealt with them recently.

Thank you in advance.
Ahmad, since you are still in "student status", you should understand that this particular forum is focused on serving the needs of the consumer. I believe you may be better served within other online forums or groups that can use what you may be offering in the future - on a "to the trade" level. These groups are find-able using a google search as well as on places like facebook.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results