shape
carat
color
clarity

affinity diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brandi2003

Rough_Rock
We are considering buying a engagement ring from http://www.affinitydiamonds.com...does anyone have any experiences with them?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I ran an archive search on their name and it brought up 2 posts...neither of which had any data on the company. In one...someone suggested they had misspelled www.infinitydiamonds.com, but there were no responses. The second post was asking if they were reputable because their prices were so good. No responses on that one either. That leads me to think...no one really has data on this company in this forum. I have heard about alot of companies in my 1+ year on here but not this one.

Just do your homework. Figure that everyone is trying to rip you off--that way you are pleasantly surprised if they don't. Don't rush into a purchase, and shop educated. If the prices are too good to be true, they usually are. People cannot sell to you 'below wholesale' because then they aren't making a profit...so that doesn't make sense.

Post any specific stones you are looking at and people will help you out with their 3 cents. Get Sarin reports, crown and pavilion angles on anything you are considering and be sure to get an INDEPENDENT appraisal after receiving the stone.

Good luck!!

brendan

Rough_Rock
i think paul from antwerp works for them check his posts/ threads somebody has already asked this question recently and he responded to their post

DiamondExpert

Brilliant_Rock
Let me attempt to clarify the Infinity Diamond issue as I understand it...the site www.infinitydiamonds.com is NOT the same as the Belgian Co., run by Paul (Slegers) of Antwerp whose site is, www.infinitydiamonds.be.

I am a vendor for Paul's stones, which are Super-Ideal cut rounds and can be seen at my site under "Search Featured Diamonds" - I hope Leonid will let me get away with this in the spirit of "informing the consumer"...
21.gif

daboyzmomi

Shiny_Rock
Affinity Diamonds is based out of Southern California. LA to be exact. They are a reputable company from what I have gathered from hubbby's business associated who has them as a client. She just recently purchased diamond earrings from them and is very pleased.

As has been stated, please do your homework and know what to ask and what you need. Good luck.
wavey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results