shape
carat
color
clarity

Affinity Diamonds?????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yg

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone, this is my first time posting on this site, and I have question for all of you...does anybody know if Affinity Dianonds are a reputable online diamond store, because the prices are unbelievable!!! If anyone has any info please respond! Thanks

kaisersosay

Rough_Rock
So far so good. I just bought a 2 carat diamond from them on Monday Nov 3. We'll see if it all works out. They did send me a GIA certification for the diamond I was looking at.

kaisersosay

Rough_Rock
I'll let you know what happens. But yeah, I got a good price.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaiser..you got a GIA cert? That's the minimum they should have given you. Did you get any other numbers than just what was on the GIA cert?

Would be interested to hear how your deal goes...we have had people come and ask about AD before but no one had ever really used them. Let us know how your experience goes from top to bottom!

'Unbelievable' pricing is sometimes a red flag....hope things are good!!

kaisersosay

Rough_Rock
Not really. What other number should I have gotten? Here's the diamond info: $8,870.00 2.00 Princess D SI2.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmm you could have asked for crown and pavilion angles or %'s and run through the AGA DIY Cut Grader...then you'd have had a better idea of the cut grade of the stone. Princess stones leak alot of light in general--I would probably only ever buy an Princess or a Fancy with an IdealScope picture in order to see exactly how this diamond is returning light. Fancy cuts are hard to grade just based on numbers...if I were you I would buy a $25 IdealScope off www.ideal-scope.com and put your new diamond under it when it arrives, see if you see more red or if you see alot of white. White is bad...light leakage. Red means light return to your eye, which is what you are looking for a diamond to have ALOT of.

1.gif
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results