shape
carat
color
clarity

adwar casting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
potentially dumb question here...

can a consumer order from Adwar or do you have to go through a retailer??

have any of you ever done it?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
thru a retailer and they are raw castings and need a lot of work before they are ready to be worn.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
thanks storm...
I was reading their site and doesn''t specify.
Also they said that they can be sold ''finished'' so hmmm..

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Sophie

Many times with some casting companies, if you order the item finished, they will not take it back.

It is best advised for you to have a jeweler order it raw, examine it to make sure the quality of the casting is acceptable, as many times they have porosity, uneven edges, and a host of other concerns, that need to be checked before you starting sizing it or setting stone, and doing the finishing work.

I''d ask the jeweler who you select to order it through what would be the circumstances, if he orders it polished and it doesn''t meet your expectations. Refund, credit etc.

You should see the item in its rough form, finished form before setting takes place, and of course when its done and completed.

Rockdoc

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
To the best of my knowledge you need an account to order from them, if you call them and they sell to you then I am wrong...

Wink

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
as always, thanks guys for the great advise!

I was ''browsing'' and of course saw a few interesting things,....lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results