shape
carat
color
clarity

Advise on these two please

Scooba116

Shiny_Rock
Would you please weigh in on these two stones for earrings? Are these crown heights too low?

This is my first time buying rounds and I am struggling with ll the different advised parameters and finding a match. I am open to suggestions on stones that are ideal, reasonable, and around 7mm. I do think I’d prefer DEF but could be convinced for the right price (but the price differences in LGDs at this size do not seem compelling).

Attachments

• IMG_6161.jpeg
    IMG_6161.jpeg
    316.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6162.jpeg
    IMG_6162.jpeg
    391.1 KB · Views: 16

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you share the video links or report numbers?

Scooba116

Shiny_Rock
Would you please weigh in on these two stones for earrings? Are these crown heights too low?

This is my first time buying rounds and I am struggling with ll the different advised parameters and finding a match. I am open to suggestions on stones that are ideal, reasonable, and around 7mm. I do think I’d prefer DEF but could be convinced for the right price (but the price differences in LGDs at this size do not seem compelling).

This is the 6.96 - 6.99 X 4:29 MM

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
This is the 6.96 - 6.99 X 4:29 MM

Cut and optics look fine...have you seen these in person yet? There is some graining that can be seen in the magnified video, so you'll want to assess it in a variety of lighting conditions to rule out and light scattering, which if severe enough can make the diamond look hazy or blurry.

Scooba116

Shiny_Rock
Cut and optics look fine...have you seen these in person yet? There is some graining that can be seen in the magnified video, so you'll want to assess it in a variety of lighting conditions to rule out and light scattering, which if severe enough can make the diamond look hazy or blurry.

I have not seen them. I think i will bring them in if you approve! Thank you!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results