shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice on this purchase please?

bradley100

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I purchased this below diamond online and took some pictures of the ideal scope using my cell phone, it looks pretty good to me but this is my first time purchasing a diamond. This forum has been GREAT in helping me learn about how to pick a diamond but it would be great if I could get some feedback on how this looks to you guys. This is for an engagement ring :) 2.03 no light.jpg

2.03 CT.jpeg

2.03 CT IS.jpg 2.03 CT IS (round).jpg

LittleKite

Shiny_Rock
This is one of the best idealscope images I have ever seen. Congratulations to your new purchase!

bradley100

Rough_Rock
This is one of the best idealscope images I have ever seen. Congratulations to your new purchase!

Thank you so much! It's a little difficult comparing my ideal scope pictures using my iPhone versus ones that are posted online. Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks good! All the right numbers and a nice idealscope image.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks amazing! Great choice!

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As expected based on the IS and proportions.
Equally impressed with your photography.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Looks great! Have you run the HCA on it just to double check?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It does look good!

bradley100

Rough_Rock

Yes when I was buying from James Allen, I looked at the proportions and hoped for the best. They didn't have an IS image for it so I had to wait for it to come to me and I'm glad it turned out to be good. Just wanted to confirm what I was seeing. Thank you!

bradley100

Rough_Rock

Thank you! Honestly it is kind of tricky to use my iPhone to take IS pictures. I focused on looking straight down and most of the pictures came out nice. They differ a little bit from the IS images I see on websites, that's wanted to get a second opinion. Appreciate your feedback!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice looking stone!. Congrats!

Grobo

Rough_Rock
Very nice! I believe you should be able to ask James Allen for the official IdealScope image as well because I contacted them last night and they said once my order moves into production I can contact and get the images. I'm hoping mine looks like yours because the proportions are pretty similar (58/34.5/40.8/61.3) and HCA score was similar (1.3). Yours looks amazing

bradley100

Rough_Rock
Very nice! I believe you should be able to ask James Allen for the official IdealScope image as well because I contacted them last night and they said once my order moves into production I can contact and get the images. I'm hoping mine looks like yours because the proportions are pretty similar (58/34.5/40.8/61.3) and HCA score was similar (1.3). Yours looks amazing

Thanks! I did request an ideal scope from them before it got shipped to me but because of COVID, their labs were closed and weren't able to take an IS picture. I figured I can always send it back if I don't like the way it looks in my IS so I had them send it to me without reviewing the image.

Glad mine has a good IS image, would've been a pain to send it back and wait for another one. Best of luck with yours!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All,

I purchased this below diamond online and took some pictures of the ideal scope using my cell phone, it looks pretty good to me but this is my first time purchasing a diamond. This forum has been GREAT in helping me learn about how to pick a diamond but it would be great if I could get some feedback on how this looks to you guys. This is for an engagement ring :) 2.03 no light.jpg
Congrats! Gorgeous stone!! Please show us the finished product and hand pics after you propose. Lucky girl!!

2.03 CT.jpeg

2.03 CT IS.jpg 2.03 CT IS (round).jpg

bradley100

Rough_Rock

Will do thank you!

jBright

Shiny_Rock
That’s beautiful!! She’s a lucky girl! Congratulations!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, she is a lucky girl!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results