shape
carat
color
clarity

advice on this marquis

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Margarw

Rough_Rock
please let me know what you think - i am not familiar at all with marquis, other than loving their look! also - this stone is advtsd. w/ usa certed diamonds. any advice on them?

weight 1.54 - color J - clarity VS2 - depth 61.5% - table 51% - cert EGL- gdl - m-stk - cul no - sym - ex polish - ex - flr- mb - measurements - 11.43x6.08x3.7 PRICE $3213

DBM

Shiny_Rock
very difficult to judge marquise shape based on the certificate. Alot of the value needs to be seen in the shape and symmetry of the cut.

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/20/2007 10:45:49 PM
Author:Margarw
please let me know what you think - i am not familiar at all with marquis, other than loving their look! also - this stone is advtsd. w/ usa certed diamonds. any advice on them?

weight 1.54 - color J - clarity VS2 - depth 61.5% - table 51% - cert EGL- gdl - m-stk - cul no - sym - ex polish - ex - flr- mb - measurements - 11.43x6.08x3.7 PRICE $3213
So far, looks pretty good. It would be nice to know what the crown height and pavilion depth is. Usually that is shown on EGL-USA certs. Is it not on yours?

I especially like the symmetry & polish grades of excellent/excellent. You don''t usually see this on fancy make diamonds. It is usually an indicator that the cutter took extra care for one reason or another, usually because it was a nice stone.

USA Certed has a rep for very nice fancy make diamonds.

Don''t foget the EGL-USA tends to be one color grade liberal on their grading, in comparison to GIA or AGS.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
this one will be pretty - pix?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results