shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice on pink pearls!

CushionCutie

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, I crossed over to the pearly side and actually I'm so determined to buy a pink set within a few days!

I have in mind earrings, necklace and ring. Which online vendors are best for pink pearls? I'm looking for icy/silvery pink (or just pink), as opposed to peachy pink. But most necklaces I've seen are peachy pink :(

Anyone care to point me in the right direction? Thanks!

eloisegirl

Shiny_Rock
I just posted pictures of my silver pink pearls on the Freshwater Metallics thread - I can attest to the fact that they are a really magnificent set of pearls and every person who has seen them has commented that they have never seen anything like them before. They are hypnotically lovely and you will not regret them at all. I bought them because the blue Akoyas were out, and although I was not sure about making the leap, I figured they had a return policy so I could return them if I did not like them.

LOVE these pearls, no way are they going back. They are SERIOUSLY feminine.

PearlsOfJoy

Rough_Rock
Trade
just send out an email to whoever you want to shop with and they can cherry pic something to suit your needs. Remember vendors usually only put one picture of a given strand but may have literally hundreds of other strands all with slightly different body colors and tones.

Tesysoinyjl

Rough_Rock
I think pink pearls! is an old fashion, let try blue or black .. :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results