shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice On My New Diamond Please?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hoovillemd

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone,
This is my first time posting anything on pricescope. I have just purchased my new engagment ring and would like some info on if I got a good deal or not. I was told that this diamond is a H&A but I do not have a proportion scope to see the H&A. Is there any way to find out if this diamond is a true H&A without a scope? The ags# is 0002506101. Below are some specs on the diamond.

Cut Grade: AGS Ideal 0
polish: Ideal
symmetry: Ideal
Proportions: Ideal

Shape & Style: Round Brilliant
Measurements: 6.49-6.55*3.99mm
Color Grade: AGS 0 (D)
Clarity Grade: AGS 4 (VS2)
Carat Weight: 1.035 cts.
Fluorescence: Medium Blue

Table: 56%
Depth: 61.2%
Crown angle: 35.1
Pavilion angle: 40.8
culet %: 0
Faceted: 1.0% to 1.9%

I also put these numbers in the Holloway cut adviser an they came up as follows.

Light return: Excellent
Fire: Excellent
Scintillation: Excellent
Spread or
Diameter for Weight: Very Good

These are the specs of my diamond. The only question is about the medium blue fluorescence. I have looked at the diamond over and over again and it is perfect, But is the medium blue fluorescence a bad thing. I Payed $6300.00 for the diamond. Is this a good deal? I would like to thank everyone for any help the can give me on these issues. I have learned many new things from pricescope about the diamond I have purchased, but I would love to learn more about my diamond and diamonds in general.

Thanks,
Matt Dabney

rsilvers

Shiny_Rock
The only similar stone I found online was $7750 with faint fluorescent, so it seems like you got an excellent price.

Med fluorescent in a D color is a reason to get a discount, but most people would say it does not actually make it worse unless it becomes milky -- and there is very little chance that this applies to your stone.

I think it is rather clear you not only got a great deal, but also a really nice stone.

hoovillemd

Rough_Rock
rsilvers,

I would like to thank you for your quick responce. I am so excited about my new diamond purchase. If you have any more info on diamond tutorial that might be of use please let me know.
Thanks Again,
Matt Dabney

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results