shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice on my first diamond-Martin Flyer Engagement

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fightingrousher

Rough_Rock
I made a post a few weeks ago and here is an update. I am purchasing a Martin Flyer Engagement Ring. The ring is a Flyer Fit, has a bezel and side stones, .55c weight, and 18K white gold. The center diamond is a GIA certified 1.04, F, SI-2. The inclusion is white. I am new to diamonds, I think the flaw is described as a feather. I cannot see it with my naked eye. I have made a down payment and they are holding it for me. The will refund 100% of my money if I decide not to buy it. The price is $4,900 and this includes tax and comes with free cleanings, sizings, and covers tips, prongs, and any other service for life. I really like this ring and was wondering if this is a good price. Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/19/2009 10:49:39 AM
Author:fightingrousher
I made a post a few weeks ago and here is an update. I am purchasing a Martin Flyer Engagement Ring. The ring is a Flyer Fit, has a bezel and side stones, .55c weight, and 18K white gold. The center diamond is a GIA certified 1.04, F, SI-2. The inclusion is white. I am new to diamonds, I think the flaw is described as a feather. I cannot see it with my naked eye. I have made a down payment and they are holding it for me. The will refund 100% of my money if I decide not to buy it. The price is $4,900 and this includes tax and comes with free cleanings, sizings, and covers tips, prongs, and any other service for life. I really like this ring and was wondering if this is a good price. Your advice is greatly appreciated.
Is the price for the whole ring or just the diamond?

fightingrousher

Rough_Rock
The price is for the ring and diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results