shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice on Martin Flyer Engagement Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fightingrousher

Rough_Rock
I recently have been shopping for an engagement ring. I have picked out a Martin Flyer, Flyer Fit ring. It has a halo and side diamonds and I can''t find a picture of it to post. The ring is .55c. I read up on it to double check what the jeweler told me and Martin Flyer uses G-H, VS-SI2 diamonds on their rings and its 18K white gold. The center diamond is a princess cut 1.04 G, SI-2. I cannot see the inclusion without magnification. It is a feather towards the top center of the diamond. The price including all taxes, fees and life time warranty is $4900. This seems like a good price to me, but I am very new to this. Thanks for any advice you may have

Mike

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/3/2009 1:56:09 PM
Author:fightingrousher
I recently have been shopping for an engagement ring. I have picked out a Martin Flyer, Flyer Fit ring. It has a halo and side diamonds and I can''t find a picture of it to post. The ring is .55c. I read up on it to double check what the jeweler told me and Martin Flyer uses G-H, VS-SI2 diamonds on their rings and its 18K white gold. The center diamond is a princess cut 1.04 G, SI-2. I cannot see the inclusion without magnification. It is a feather towards the top center of the diamond. The price including all taxes, fees and life time warranty is $4900. This seems like a good price to me, but I am very new to this. Thanks for any advice you may have

Mike
Welcome Mike,

Does this diamond have a GIA report?

fightingrousher

Rough_Rock
The company in which I am buying it from just shipped it out to have it certified. They use EGL and GIA so I am not sure which is going to be used. I put a fully refundable down payment on it to reserve it. They told me they guarantee it to be certified at least the quality that they have listed. They sent it to be certified at no cost to me. I am not putting any more money down until it gets back from the lab.

Thanks,
Fightingrousher

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results