shape
carat
color
clarity

advice on 1ct round for halo setting

Vander_25

Rough_Rock
Premium
I'm no expert in reading these images, it looks like a good stone and seems like a good deal at just a little over my original budget of $6000. I was told it is not milky/hazy/oily.

Do any of you have any concerns with this diamond??
@rockysalamander @SimoneDi

farrahlyn

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
woah, snatch that stone up! absolutely beautiful!! :love:

Vander_25

Rough_Rock
Premium
I am in the process of grabbing it. Will probably bank wire the money tomorrow afternoon if everyone thinks its steal. Im pretty nervous still. Any additional info I need to request? I'd like to know for sure the stone isnt hazy at all. Yeketiel has been great as has Lee. Waiting to see if anyone here has any reservations.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep beautiful ASET!

Vander_25

Rough_Rock
Premium
I paid for part of the ring today, Yekutiel is awesome. He offered to let me pay for the setting and charge the rest to my credit card once I'm approved for a new one so I can get the signup bonus. I was just going to put it on a card I already have since I forgot to apply for one ahead of time.

Is it worth seeing if I should upgrade the melee around the diamond in the halo if it's an option? Idk how much it would cost. It isn't very big melee. Gabriel and Co states it comes with F-G, SI1-SI2. Is it worth asking to move up to ideal cut melee with VS clarity? The diamond is a 1.03 H, VS1. I'd just like it to be fiery like the diamond. I can't remember how it looked on the demos in store. It is small melee though so I'm not sure it would matter.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:naughty:
I paid for part of the ring today, Yekutiel is awesome. He offered to let me pay for the setting and charge the rest to my credit card once I'm approved for a new one so I can get the signup bonus. I was just going to put it on a card I already have since I forgot to apply for one ahead of time.

Is it worth seeing if I should upgrade the melee around the diamond in the halo if it's an option? Idk how much it would cost. It isn't very big melee. Gabriel and Co states it comes with F-G, SI1-SI2. Is it worth asking to move up to ideal cut melee with VS clarity? The diamond is a 1.03 H, VS1. I'd just like it to be fiery like the diamond. I can't remember how it looked on the demos in store. It is small melee though so I'm not sure it would matter.

Awesome news! To your Q - in my opinion, if the cost is significant, it is not worth upgrading the meleè, at that tiny size, SI stones are eye-clean. G&Co doesn't have "ideal" cut meleè, but it it a good meleè, I have seen several g&co rings.!

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results