shape
carat
color
clarity

advice needed- ering insurance

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missismene

Shiny_Rock
where did you suggest getting your ring insured? i have heard a company mentioned over and over (and now i do not remember!)
i have also heard negative things about getting ring insured through home owners insurance.
any advice would be helpful.
thanks!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Chubb

RBsearch

Rough_Rock
Jewelers Mutual

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Chubb or JM. We''ve used both and had good experiences - customer service was always great, very easy to use either company.

One thing is, Chubb dropped our coverage, and I felt like we hadn''t really made very big claims at all (they were for fairly normal things - a broken e-ring setting, etc...). I think just as a heads-up/FYI.

I will say though, having been through the claims process with them, that it is totally painless - they really make it a breeze.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
Is it better to get a replacement or cash out policy? Which of the aforementioned offer them?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have jewelers mutual and I am very happy. I had to make a claim about a year ago and they were excellent to work with and let me pick whoever I wanted to work with to replace my setting.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I have Jewelers Mutual and am happy with them. Their prices seem reasonable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results