shape
carat
color
clarity

advice needed- ering insurance

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missismene

Shiny_Rock
where did you suggest getting your ring insured? i have heard a company mentioned over and over (and now i do not remember!)
i have also heard negative things about getting ring insured through home owners insurance.
any advice would be helpful.
thanks!

Chubb

Jewelers Mutual

Chubb or JM. We''ve used both and had good experiences - customer service was always great, very easy to use either company.

One thing is, Chubb dropped our coverage, and I felt like we hadn''t really made very big claims at all (they were for fairly normal things - a broken e-ring setting, etc...). I think just as a heads-up/FYI.

I will say though, having been through the claims process with them, that it is totally painless - they really make it a breeze.

Is it better to get a replacement or cash out policy? Which of the aforementioned offer them?

I have jewelers mutual and I am very happy. I had to make a claim about a year ago and they were excellent to work with and let me pick whoever I wanted to work with to replace my setting.

I have Jewelers Mutual and am happy with them. Their prices seem reasonable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP