shape
carat
color
clarity

Advice for first time buyer?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

huge rock

Rough_Rock
I am thinking about the following stone but i am a virgin jewelry shopper:

0.848 ct G VS1 H&A

more info can be found here: http://www.goodoldgold.com/_848ct_g_vs1_h&a.htm

the cut seems to be ideal, and the price is around$4200, which appears to me to be a good deal, but i'
is this stone a good deal?
is it worht the money for the H&A cut? or would just an AGS0 be as good and save me a couple dollars?

thanks in advance.[:love:>

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
The diamond looks very nice (like a typical hearts and arrows diamond with light leakage around the edges) and the price is fine. The hearts and arrows thing is really a matter of preference. For the money, I think this diamond is a good deal. I don't think you'll save much by looking for an AGS 0 diamond without the H&A pattern.

aislingmaire

Rough_Rock
I looked here on pricescope at diamonds within your parameters. First of all that seems to be a well priced high quality stone. The Brilliance Scope reading is definitely drool worthy;)) . Also, if you buy from GoodOldGold, you will be buying from one of the best vedors on the internet! The customer service is beyond compare! As you can see, Jonathon has taken the guess work out of buying a diamond w/ his GIA cert, Sarin Report, Firescope, H+A pattern, and Brilliance Scope right in front of you! Good luck trying to get another dealer to do that. Few dealers give brilliancescope readings and don't even try to get one for a fancy cut diamond! They will laugh at you. I have contacted Jonathon many times throuh IM's and he is always very courteous. I hope when I am ready to buy a diamond I will have the pleasure of buying from him, as he has put so much work into helping me find the RIGHT ONE.
Jackie S.

This message has been brought to you buy an independant diamond hunter and is not in any way affiliated w/ Jonathon Weingarten or GoodOldGold.com:cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results