shape
carat
color
clarity

advantage of buying settings online

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nbrock

Rough_Rock
i found a setting for an engagement ring that i like quite a bit from lux, bond and green, which is (i think) i high end new england jewelry store. the thing is platinum and has two side pears (H/SI1, total carat of .50), very clean lines, except for the basket setting and the shank tapers in nice before the setting. the setting is $2500 and i like it quite a bit.

my question is, can i get a better deal looking online for something similar? or should i just buy it from lux bond and green?

more generally, i understand you can get good deals on stone by buying online. is the same true for settings?

thanks ...

NewYorker

Shiny_Rock
I would think settings should be cheaper online too - unless it's a very exquisite ring. That seems like a high price to pay - is that US dollars?
Try posting your question on RockyTalky - they LOVE diamonds and know good resources for your ring too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results