shape
carat
color
clarity

ADMIT IT! The sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 6:06:31 PM
Author: aljdewey

Awwwwwwwwwwww.........
3.gif

(whispering).......pssssssssssst......hey Ellen.........you can get them here: http://www.whiteflash.com/Fine-jewelry/Diamond_Studs/2.htm

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

What state do you live in again, E?
Yes Alj, I know exactly where I can get them.
lol.gif

IL

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
This is what I immediately think of when my covet gene clicks into action:

Evelynn''s three stone asscher. Because the only thing better than an asscher is more asscher.
9.gif

emasscher8.JPG

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
There are way too many to list them all. I've been on the board a long time. Here are my all time favorites from long ago and slightly more current -- oldies but goodies:

Marriahlynn's 1.48 J/SI1. I literally grieved when I read that she sold the setting and diamond separately.

Picture%20022.jpg

I think moremoremore's cushion is devine!:

pctre.jpg

And Tacori's ring. There may be bigger rocks, but none any more elegantly set nor more beautiful:

Picture006.jpg

And Ellen's ring. I don't know if it's her fantastic pictures or something about her particular diamond, but I find her ring very compelling:

NWR4981.JPG

I realize these aren't the hugest or most elaborate, but these are the ones that I think of when I'm daydreaming about something other than my own rings. These are some of my very favorite on the board.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww, thanks Lump!
1.gif
And yanno, many of my favorites aren''t the biggest and brightest either.
2.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I have to tell you Ellen, someday, SOME DAY, I hope to copy your ring!!! 1 1/2 carats is my sweet spot size for a RB, and you just can''t get a more elegant solitaire than the D''Vatche x-prong. I so wish I had traded my pear earlier and I probably could have gotten a 1.25 instead of a .8. Oh, well, live and learn. Someday my (diamond) ship will come in. I may be 65, but it WILL come in, bwahahaha!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 6:33:19 PM
Author: lumpkin
I have to tell you Ellen, someday, SOME DAY, I hope to copy your ring!!! 1 1/2 carats is my sweet spot size for a RB, and you just can''t get a more elegant solitaire than the D''Vatche x-prong. I so wish I had traded my pear earlier and I probably could have gotten a 1.25 instead of a .8. Oh, well, live and learn. Someday my (diamond) ship will come in. I may be 65, but it WILL come in, bwahahaha!
And I''ll be waiting, for pics.
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH GOSH! They are all so gorgeous. That peridot is just the living end. And the purple spinel has the most stunning color I have ever seen in a purple stone. I am so bad at posting and recalling each and everything I have drooled over but there are just so many here to drool over! Aren''t we all lucky? I think I love everything that was posted here so far!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have loved all these rings/earrings/bracelets and more...but I have had to keep my heartstrings in check! I would prefer to keep TGuy believing that I am a down to earth girl.
2.gif

But I see leverbacks, and I want those. I see Gypsy''s halo (as she did have a simple setting like mine before) and I think, wow, that is the way to go! Colored stones, I want them! I don''t even LIKE purple, but I love that spinel ring posted. I''ve seen Mara''s ring in person, and I wonder if I can carry off a 2+ carater (probably not, but oh well!)

Some of it is "me", some not, but I think all of it seems like a good idea! I have to say though, Firegoddess'' earrings was really the thing that I let just take over...because I thought they were awesome AND "me". I am really glad I didn''t have to mug her for those.
11.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Franfines ring is TO DIE FOR!!!!! i love that ring although i can''t get the pic to upload---help...i need to see it again
9.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, thanks Love in Bloom and FireGoddess!! I covet any and all of the fabulous OEC''s on this board. They are all amazing!! Plus any of the colored stone rings. I love them all!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/3/2007 10:18:35 PM
Author: NYCsparkle
Franfines ring is TO DIE FOR!!!!! i love that ring although i can't get the pic to upload---help...i need to see it again
9.gif
Yes, I'd like to have Fran Fine's ring, too! I have seen Tacori's e-ring and it really is gorgeous! I love all Widget's rings and all the OEC rings such as Surfgirl's and facetfire's. Art Nouveau has some of the most beautiful rings as well. I love xraydoc's gorgeous Harry Kotlar set. Musey's asscher is beautiful...oh wow, I could be on here all night naming rings I love!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/here-it-is-4-71-ct-cushion-in-kotlar-setting.27423/

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's another thread on PS'ers all time favorite jewelry https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/post-your-all-time-favorite-pictures-of-diamonds-jewelry-or-gems-from-ps.61931/

Lumpkin's antique

pendantheirloom.JPG

100_3800.jpg

Ericad's ring

Heck all the anitque rings from this thread!!!
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-antique-cuts-part-2.65973/

Chrono's OEC

Copy%20of%20Adrian%20View%201A.JPG

KCoursolle
Wedding_band_34.jpg

LynnB's

lynnbasdf.jpg

Kittygirls new LM
ring3cr.jpg

Ellen's watch

AW6101.JPG

My list could go on forever but I won't. I love Ellen's stone, Belle's Bellerina, Mara's stone, Widget's gorgeous collection, FG/TG/2of2Things bezel earrings, DiamondFan and Kaleigh's collections, and sooooo many more. Heck I love all ; I love the SMTR thread!!!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 10:03:24 PM
Author: TravelingGal
I have to say though, Firegoddess'' earrings was really the thing that I let just take over...because I thought they were awesome AND ''me''. I am really glad I didn''t have to mug her for those.
11.gif
Me too!!!
9.gif

Where is that ''phew!'' smiley when a girl needs it?
2.gif

I''m glad you got ''em though, they look fantastic (no bias here
5.gif
).

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 1:26:15 PM
Author: Love in Bloom
Definitely Surfgirl''s antique ering...
I *KNOW* what you MEAN. This has got to be in my top three all time fave rings EVAHHHHH. I''ll also cop to particular soft spots for Iwannaprettyone''s solitaire, Musey''s RA, NewEnglandLady''s Asscher-MiniPear combo, the Pokey Special, Widget''s giganto bezel set OEC studs, and KittenKat''s cotton candy pink halo!
18.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, there are too many to choose from! I''m sure I''m leaving out like 20 but here are the ones that come to mind:

Surfgirl''s antique beauty-Surfgirl, you better sleep with one eye open because you''ve got like 10 PSers lusting after that beauty!
3.gif

Widget''s entire collection, but especially her asschers-you have such great taste and a gorgeous collection!

FireGoddess'' haloed pear-seeing your avatar all the time makes me want a pear soooo bad!

Harriet''s big and beautiful Leon Mege solitaire...YUM!

Prbaglady''s cushion in that awesome Mark Patterson setting!

Diamondfan''s GORGEOUS big emerald!

The list goes on...there really are too many to choose from! I basically want to upgrade to a new, different shape like 3 times a week! Quick impression of me: "I want a cushion...no, a pear! Maybe an asscher even though they face up small! No, I LOVE OECs! I must have one!" And so on and so forth!
3.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Fran Fine''s ring, whatever happened to her?

I LOVE ALL THE BLING. I just cannot imagine a life without it. (More is the pity to my hubby!)

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
I''m LOVING Lady Amethyst set ... It''s mesmerizing!
30.gif

Lady Amythysts yummies.jpg

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Skippy, my heart skipped a beat when I saw my pendant. I never expected to see any of my things on this thread, LOL! But seriously, you and I have very similar taste. I love Lynn B's and Chrono's rings and all the antuqe cuts, including Mrs. Salvo's antique cut. Antique diamonds are so romantic.

ETA: Widget has an incredible collection! I also think Surfgirl's antique e-ring is very special. She was lucky to snag that not so
little gem!

pelican

Rough_Rock
I love this thread! It''s so great to have all these beauties in once place... I want them all!!
30.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow! I love all the peices in here... but I''d forgotten how much I ADORE (and covet) Lady A''s Asscher and setting. *swoon* not to mention Ellen''s amazing set! She had be SERIOUSLY considering a Vatche X-prong as my re-set.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
OOH!! I just thought of two of my fave coloured stone rings:

Ilovewhitediamonds Tiffany and Co diamond and emerald ring

100_3521 tiff and emeralds.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
and I also love Woobug''s WF sapphire wrap for her Ering. Pure Genius!

IMG_0090%20(Small).jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 10:46:31 PM
Author: Skippy123

Ellen''s watch
But I haven''t picked yet. Maybe this should be it?
2.gif
And thanks you!

Gypsy, thank you too. As much as I love my setting, I think you picked the perfect one.
2.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2007 11:33:35 AM
Author: Ellen

Ellen''s watch
But I haven''t picked yet. Maybe this should be it?
2.gif
And thanks you!

Gypsy, thank you too. As much as I love my setting, I think you picked the perfect one.
2.gif
Thanks Ellen, I agree. I don''t have pics of it with two pave bands, but I''ve tried them on with it, and it really looks the way I wanted it too, and I''ve happy. But I think your X-prong set is such a classic and contemporary look, I love it.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 1:00:03 PM
Author: Love in Bloom
Poshpepper''s fiery yellow sapphire
4.gif

Wow, thank you! I never would have thought my ring would be in this thread

4.gif
12.gif
It is great to be included in such good company!

Here is the ring that I secretly (or not so secretly) covet... my dream ring... Widget''s drop dead goregous Padparadscha (on the left):
Untitled-Stitched-01.jpg

And also Kaleigh''s Oval and half moons (already on this thread, but it is one of my faves so I have to post it again!):
kov11.JPG

Yes, I have an oval and half moon obsession!

Seriously there is so much beautiful jewelry on this forum that it is hard to pick out favorites, and I know there are so many more I would want to post. I really enjoy that we can all drool over everyones sparkiles!!!
36.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 12:51:36 PM
Author: mela lu
OctoberBride2008''s rosebud.

:::Drool:::
Awww shucks! I can''t believe my ring made it on here! Thanks Mela!!

If I had to choose one, I think it goes back into 2006, but it would be LynnB''s rings - just love those!! And her pictures are incredible!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I have yet to see an asscher here that I don''t love--I really like Deco''s gorgeous ring (those channel set baguetts are fabulous), Musey''s RA yumminess, LadyA''s perfect combo and of course Evelynn''s 10 carats of asscher goodness.

But boy am I a sucker for those chunky OEC, OMC and cushion facets. Surfgirl and Facetfire''s rings are perfect!! Also, I fell in love with Haven''s ring the instant she posted it. Since it hasn''t been posted yet:

havensring111.jpg

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Favorites? Widget''s OMC studs, as previously mentioned
Uhi8831.jpg

My first PS covet attack: MAChick''s E/W marquise
MAchickfront2.jpg

Bluekeet''s Gabrielle
Gabi_Johann.jpg

And oh so many more that others have alredy mentioned! The pokey special, Deco''s Asscher, DiaminteBlu''s WHOLE COLLECTION.

Man, I can''t wait to have disposable income...

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is the ring I covet the most. Widget''s huge Padparadscha "sigh". Beautiful!!!! I also love Diamondfan''s Emerald Diamond ring. That purple spinel makes my heart sing.

Linda

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Here''s another thread on PS''ers all time favorite jewelry https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/post-your-all-time-favorite-pictures-of-diamonds-jewelry-or-gems-from-ps.61931/

Lumpkin''s antique

pendantheirloom.JPG

100_3800.jpg

Ericad''s ring

Heck all the anitque rings from this thread!!!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-antique-cuts-part-2.65973/

Chrono''s OEC

Copy%20of%20Adrian%20View%201A.JPG

KCoursolle

Wedding_band_34.jpg

LynnB''s

lynnbasdf.jpg

Kittygirls new LM

ring3cr.jpg

Ellen''s watch

AW6101.JPG

My list could go on forever but I won''t. I love Ellen''s stone, Belle''s Bellerina, Mara''s stone, Widget''s gorgeous collection, FG/TG/2of2Things bezel earrings, DiamondFan and Kaleigh''s collections, and sooooo many more. Heck I love all ; I love the SMTR thread!!!!!!

I SOOOOO covet Ericad''s w-set. I have such a fondness for older-looking stones now, thanks to PS!!!

I also LOOOVVEE Diamondfan''s honkin'' EC!!! To die for!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results