shape
carat
color
clarity

Adjustable Pearl Clasp?

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
I've been looking for a clasp similar to this one, smooth or textured. I've not a clue what to search for, though. I have a couple different inexpensive pearls strands that I'd like to sometimes wear choker length, and other times, as their regular length. I'm thinking this type of clasp could be an option for flexible lengths.

What are these called? I tried "alligator clasp", and lots of little stylized alligator heads resulted.

This image is from Flower Gem, so I probably could reach out to him and ask, however, I think his Etsy site is translated to English, so that would be a last resort. I've had poor results from online translations in the past.

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 3.24.13 PM.png

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Try "pearl shortener" and see if you like what you see.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
If you find out, let me know, that's a very cool idea.

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Try "pearl shortener" and see if you like what you see.

Thanks! I just searched pearl shortener, and nothing similar came up.

I decided to roll the dice, and sent a message to the vendor to see if he sells them, or perhaps can advise where to purchase them.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been looking for a clasp similar to this one, smooth or textured. I've not a clue what to search for, though. I have a couple different inexpensive pearls strands that I'd like to sometimes wear choker length, and other times, as their regular length. I'm thinking this type of clasp could be an option for flexible lengths.

What are these called? I tried "alligator clasp", and lots of little stylized alligator heads resulted.

This image is from Flower Gem, so I probably could reach out to him and ask, however, I think his Etsy site is translated to English, so that would be a last resort. I've had poor results from online translations in the past.

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 3.24.13 PM.png

Not exactly like this, but similar in function, is a cage clasp. The cage opens and can be closed around a pearl to produce the same results.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not exactly like this, but similar in function, is a cage clasp. The cage opens and can be closed around a pearl to produce the same results.

Cage clasp for lariat style necklaces:

1709458019866.png

1709458105417.png

1709458165599.png

1709458216769.png

1709458287311.png

1709458349304.png

An enhancer bail would work too, however, the one in the original photo was probably a custom piece.

All the clasps shown are from https://konigjewelry.com/contact/

DK :))

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! This site has so many different pearl clasps that I've never seen before. Thanks so much @dk168!

You are welcome.

Jeremy at PP introduce them to me and they custom-made a pair of earring jackets to match a pearl clasp that PP used to stock over 10 years ago.

Brigid

Shiny_Rock
You are welcome.

Jeremy at PP introduce them to me and they custom-made a pair of earring jackets to match a pearl clasp that PP used to stock over 10 years ago.

Hi DK, do they only sell to wholesale customers or can you buy direct from them as an individual customer?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi DK, do they only sell to wholesale customers or can you buy direct from them as an individual customer?
excuse me for answering
anyone can buy from pearl paradise, they have a very nice website

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Do you mean: can anyone buy from Konig Jewelry?
I'd like to know, too.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

As far as I am aware, KGH sells to non-wholesale customers.

Try it and see, or contact them directly.

Brigid

Shiny_Rock
That’s what I did @dk168, thanks! I contacted them, just waiting to hear back. They have quite a few gold findings I’d like to purchase.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results