shape
carat
color
clarity

Additional pics of new ring (bigger)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 1:48:13 AM
Author: QueenMum
Wow, it looks so big on your nice hands!
The setting and the diamond are beyond gorgeous!
I''m so happy for you as I remember the whole story (first you''ve posted IdealScope picture, then there was the Trojan).
Now that''s a happy end!
When I began to search for the diamond that is when my computer problems began. I thought that was an omen, but nevertheless I kept going. After the Trojans were removed the computer was slower than molasses, so I wasn''t able to post any more pics until last night when the computer suddenly awakened from its deep sleep.

But I agree with you... it is a happy ending!

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 2:04:40 AM
Author: risingsun
I love your new ring
30.gif
My ring looks very much like yours. I have the matching band and they look great together. I think you would like the matching band, too. Let us know what you decide to do...and come back with pics!!
It was actually your ring that was my inspiration! I tried the HOF ring at a local jewelers and fell in love with that setting and I knew that JA had a similar one so it was a done deal.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 11:08:20 PM
Author: tigian
Congratulations! Your ring is stunning. I can see why people noticed at the store. Very nice!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I wondered if people were looking, because I couldn''t stop staring at it. When I noticed them looking too when I looked up, they were smiling at me, saying beautiful ring and that they never saw a diamond that sparkled so much and proceeded to put their rings next to mine and they were right. The right cut makes all the difference!.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 9:41:56 PM
Author: mscushion
Beautiful ring! I love your set together -- I think it''s a really great look. Congrats.
Thanks mscushion. DH last night said that on second thought he likes the way my band looks with the ring. But somehow I get the feeling that he may be plotting a surprise. He is really good at putting on a poker face so all I can do is wait and see if I am right.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 10:00:04 AM
Author: soocool

Date: 5/15/2009 2:04:40 AM
Author: risingsun
I love your new ring
30.gif
My ring looks very much like yours. I have the matching band and they look great together. I think you would like the matching band, too. Let us know what you decide to do...and come back with pics!!
It was actually your ring that was my inspiration! I tried the HOF ring at a local jewelers and fell in love with that setting and I knew that JA had a similar one so it was a done deal.
Oh my stars!! What a wonderful compliment
1.gif
I think is this such a classic look and you will enjoy it for many years to come. I think if you get the matching band, you will be well pleased by the look. Your post just made my day
9.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely stone and I really like that setting too. Gotta love the grocery store lighting!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Your new ring is beautiful. I say go with the matching band if DH is on board. You can never have too many diamond rings
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results